1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not following, what levels should people be buying BTC? I'm pretty confident it'll be higher next year, especially with the halfing coming. Under 30k is a decent buy, long term of course. It's mainly what I've been buying lately, now up to 44% of my portfolio. Could go even lower.

-----------
FOMC in an hour and a half, 2pm Eastern

Why buy Bitcoin at 28k or even 25 or 22 if it goes that low?

BTC and ETH have been floating around 30k and $1800 for long time. Alts would have gotten you a better return.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seen some on Twitter being bullish but I'm not too sure. The EMA lines, black and orange, looking to cross back down again. Plus its going back under the cloud. I don't hold any but I'm not looking to buy anytime soon. Could go back down to that $5 mark if things get ugly maybe lower. Not a good time overall for crypto. China having issues, US going thru their bs, all the shyt about BRICs and their possible currency. Not expecting a big push for rest of year. Hopefully there's a big drop, then reversal later this year.

kP07sU2i
Appreciate the info. I bought some Chain last year and have just been watching it continuously drop :mjlol: At this point I figure I might as well just keep it and see what happens, basically the same approach with the market overall

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why buy Bitcoin at 28k or even 25 or 22 if it goes that low?

BTC and ETH have been floating around 30k and $1800 for long time. Alts would have gotten you a better return.
? Why wouldn't you buy it if it goes that low. If it goes to 22, I'll buy it then, I'm buying it now simply because I believe it will be above 30k in the future. I would say it's a sure thing it will be above 30k in the future, so that's easy profit.

As far as alts and better return, not the ones I have. I have 15 different crypto right now. I look at the 90day and only 3 are in the green:

BTC+8%
ETH+0.5%
SOL +13%

I look at 1 year
BTC +23%
and only 1 alt in the green FET +84% but I only have a little of that one

all my other alts are in the red

So for me, BTC is outperforming everything else and you don't have to worry about it being a security, which is happening to a lot of these alts.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not following, what levels should people be buying BTC? I'm pretty confident it'll be higher next year, especially with the halfing coming. Under 30k is a decent buy, long term of course. It's mainly what I've been buying lately, now up to 44% of my portfolio. Could go even lower.

-----------
FOMC in an hour and a half, 2pm Eastern

Did you take profits on alts?