1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

interesting…on twitter, I have seen “influencers” shilling the hell out of BTC and pushing the narrative that the bull run was gonna start “much sooner” than expected these last few weeks which made me wary as hell…BTC doesn’t need to be shilled and the way they were going about it was far too excessive…said it in here before but I still expect one last big crypto winter before things maybe settle around the next halvening with us seeing a bull start in late 2024/early 2025

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting…on twitter, I have seen “influencers” shilling the hell out of BTC and pushing the narrative that the bull run was gonna start “much sooner” than expected these last few weeks which made me wary as hell…BTC doesn’t need to be shilled and the way they were going about it was far too excessive…said it in here before but I still expect one last crypto winter before things maybe settle around the next halvening with us seeing a bull start in late 2024/early 2025

Did these "influencers" post charts?

These up only people never show their work.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did these "influencers" post charts?

These up only people never show their work.

from what I can remember only to show long-term breakout which honestly folks don’t need a chart to realize that…but naw nothing to substantiate that a bull run within weeks was “imminent”…these are not ppl I follow tho…when I’m bored I look at the suggested tweets and read them and noticed an unusual amount of tweets making it seem like the bull run all but started lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what I can remember only to show long-term breakout which honestly folks don’t need a chart to realize that but naw nothing to substantiate that a bull run within weeks was “imminent”…these are not ppl I follow tho…when I’m bored I look at the suggested tweets and read them

I stick to the follow tab only :hubie:

Gonna be funny if a big dip comes and that Crypto Capo dude comes out of hiding just to say he was right and 10k is coming and it pumps to 40k:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still track memes but with the intent of picking them apart…can’t believe how green my earlier posts were lol smdh…they are ALL pump and dumps without exception…even the very successful ones…devs, whales and influencers control the charts and use unique buyers for liquidity…the more aspirational devs (or “based” devs—hate that phrase) create opportunities for regular ppl to eat so I still keep an eye out for memes that can steamroll into something a bit more “organic” but wasting time/money trying to get in early on those types of memes is a pure crapshoot if you’re not in their circles…it takes a couple of days/weeks at least to get the sense if a meme can become more than the usual shyt that floods the market

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. We need to be buying (dollar cost averaging) BTC and ETH every week.
Facts... im trying to buy XRP too through the trust wallet...:francis: just buy and bury...

yup the more things change, the more they stay the same…BTC, ETH and XRP (finally back in the fold) remain the holy trinity of crypto

Last edited: