1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
e77488caba095a309a5a2c17d1b14b36.gif

Breathe everyone... the halving is gonna happen.. just buy the dip and hold...:birdman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
market as a whole looks like it’s dumping

the meme space is like it’s own little subworld…sometimes I completely forget to check in on how the larger market is doing

I know pepe and pndc have been down but hopefully stabilizing. Not sure about much of the rest, not planning to hunt down coins much at all of things are ugly. I know this grift one tied to bpd as holding up ok and some other shib one with one of those weird character names. Everything else just a wait and hope status to me. Unlikely to revive back to life but if a coin does in my wallet, even better. BTC currently with a big red daily candle. Most my watch list red as well. I think atom the only one green today and outs not like that hasn't been dropping in recent times anyways to matter. I was skeptical about DCA to btc earlier but it wasn't like keeping it in pepe or eth or even swapping to usdc with gas fees would be better. Been having to just send the eth to CB instead of swapping for usdc first cuz gas much cheaper to send and sell there then swapping on uniswap. Gas prolly get crazy if the prices keep dipping and there's panic selling across the board too. Haven't seen any news yet bout what may cause today's dump. Tho I think that apparently brics currency coming out tomorrow, feel like I heard that day mentioned. Tho I think it was in one or few random tiktok videos so you know those sources aren't too credible. I'm sure DXY has been trending up tho.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not worried...
I know pepe and pndc have been down but hopefully stabilizing. Not sure about much of the rest, not planning to hunt down coins much at all of things are ugly. I know this grift one tied to bpd as holding up ok and some other shib one with one of those weird character names. Everything else just a wait and hope status to me. Unlikely to revive back to life but if a coin does in my wallet, even better. BTC currently with a big red daily candle. Most my watch list red as well. I think atom the only one green today and outs not like that hasn't been dropping in recent times anyways to matter. I was skeptical about DCA to btc earlier but it wasn't like keeping it in pepe or eth or even swapping to usdc with gas fees would be better. Been having to just send the eth to CB instead of swapping for usdc first cuz gas much cheaper to send and sell there then swapping on uniswap. Gas prolly get crazy if the prices keep dipping and there's panic selling across the board too. Haven't seen any news yet bout what may cause today's dump. Tho I think that apparently brics currency coming out tomorrow, feel like I heard that day mentioned. Tho I think it was in one or few random tiktok videos so you know those sources aren't too credible. I'm sure DXY has been trending up tho.

ya it’s no worries at all…just an observation…I was looking to see if CMC added the info that BPD was listed on poloniex then I went to the home page and noticed everything was red…I thought it was just funny that I haven’t really been paying too much attention to the larger market as a whole as a result of being consumed by memes lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting....

If the dump follows this pattern maybe 21k would be the bottom.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok so then just rocketship after huh???:jbhmm:

ya but that info is important bcuz for those who want to start accumulating BTC now before the next bull run they may want to consider waiting just a little bit longer