1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. We need to be buying (dollar cost averaging) BTC and ETH every week.

I ain't say all that.

I don't see the point of buying BTC at these levels. People believe it'll be 100,000 or 1,000,000 so they're thinking long term but that's a waste of money in the short term.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something huge appears to be developing…ticker is BPD (bipolar princess disorder)…absolutely silly premise…too ridiculous to explain (DYOR) but it has caught fire and felt like it was worth mentioning…$12M volume…almost 1700 holders in just over 7 hours…the dev has also created a “big brother” token called GRIFT (grift king) but I don’t think it’ll catch fire like BPD…anyway they’re both performing nicely for now…what sent BPD tho is grimes (singer) retweeted the silly gif/meme the token is based on so it caught major fire

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something huge appears to be developing…ticker is BPD (bipolar princess disorder)…absolutely silly premise…too ridiculous to explain (DYOR) but it has caught fire and felt like it was worth mentioning…$12M volume…almost 1700 holders in just over 7 hours…the dev has also created a “big brother” token called GRIFT (grift king) but I don’t think it’ll catch fire like BPD…anyway they’re both performing nicely for now…what sent BPD tho is grimes (singer) retweeted the silly gif/meme the token is based on so it caught major fire

if you know who ben.eth is then this could be good, bad or both…rumors are floating around he’s connected to it after this tweet…he’s known for launching/promoting multiple tokens (2-3) around the same time…last word on it

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I had gotten some of that grift token to see what happens. Heard about bpd. Something about the dev creating it and trying to dump but then it started getting momentum and the dev got screwed or some crazy shyt. Always some sort of fukkery involved behind most of these coins.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had gotten some of that grift token to see what happens. Heard about bpd. Something about the dev creating it and trying to dump but then it started getting momentum and the dev got screwed or some crazy shyt. Always some sort of fukkery involved behind most of these coins.

wait—what???

lol where did you hear the bold lmao?

there was a nasty dip (twice) when it first reached close to $3M mcap but ultimately it got scooped up nicely…might explain why he then released the GRIFT token…or maybe it’s vice versa…sometimes when devs do the whole I’m dropping another token scheme, the first token dumps hard…both have held up decently tho…BPD seems to have taken a life of its own…the chart movement feels a bit “organic”…probably helps that there are no taxes which devs use to dump tokens

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't say all that.

I don't see the point of buying BTC at these levels. People believe it'll be 100,000 or 1,000,000 so they're thinking long term but that's a waste of money in the short term.
Not following, what levels should people be buying BTC? I'm pretty confident it'll be higher next year, especially with the halfing coming. Under 30k is a decent buy, long term of course. It's mainly what I've been buying lately, now up to 44% of my portfolio. Could go even lower.

-----------
FOMC in an hour and a half, 2pm Eastern

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13 I’m somewhat up to speed…just came across this side conversation in the BPD TG…never a dull moment lol smh

IMG-0496.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is Chainlink done for?

I seen some on Twitter being bullish but I'm not too sure. The EMA lines, black and orange, looking to cross back down again. Plus its going back under the cloud. I don't hold any but I'm not looking to buy anytime soon. Could go back down to that $5 mark if things get ugly maybe lower. Not a good time overall for crypto. China having issues, US going thru their bs, all the shyt about BRICs and their possible currency. Not expecting a big push for rest of year. Hopefully there's a big drop, then reversal later this year.

kP07sU2i