1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn…I remember you mentioned this quite a few times before…did a thread search and seen you been talking about it since close to the end of june…it’s been on a steady rise since then (roughly 7/8x)

I know i specifically said it here that $Bad was gonna be one of the first major tokens in Shib's ecosystem tied to the shibarium launch and i got in on day 1 but im so broke so i couldn't really go in. but im ok with what i brought...:ehh:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf and anyone else who may know about contracts.

I was doing usual coin research and something i never noticed or paid much attention to before was on etherscan. when i click the contract tab that it gives the code, I saw a yellow triangle with an ! mark.

It shows this yellowish popup with some unknown words on it.

This the one for PNDC:

Compiler specific version warnings:

The compiled contract might be susceptible to FullInlinerNonExpressionSplitArgumentEvaluationOrder (low-severity), MissingSideEffectsOnSelectorAccess (low-severity) Solidity Compiler Bugs.

Now I see it says low severity on it, but I've also seen ones that say very low severity and medium severity. Think I saw a medium-high severity one, think on the Saitama contract, why am I not surprised. :stopitslime: Haven't seen any that said high severity. Not familiar with what these things mean, gotta be something within the code, but at least I know that could be another thing to look out for especially if they say anything from medium or at least higher than that.

I also saw that Pocket Universe mentioned earlier that they will be advising if a coin is a honeypot before people buy. Since I know not everyone does their research. Thats a good add-on to have especially for anyone that uses uniswap.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@surf and anyone else who may know about contracts.

I was doing usual coin research and something i never noticed or paid much attention to before was on etherscan. when i click the contract tab that it gives the code, I saw a yellow triangle with an ! mark.

It shows this yellowish popup with some unknown words on it.

This the one for PNDC:

Compiler specific version warnings:

The compiled contract might be susceptible to FullInlinerNonExpressionSplitArgumentEvaluationOrder (low-severity), MissingSideEffectsOnSelectorAccess (low-severity) Solidity Compiler Bugs.

Now I see it says low severity on it, but I've also seen ones that say very low severity and medium severity. Think I saw a medium-high severity one, think on the Saitama contract, why am I not surprised. :stopitslime: Haven't seen any that said high severity. Not familiar with what these things mean, gotta be something within the code, but at least I know that could be another thing to look out for especially if they say anything from medium or at least higher than that.

I also saw that Pocket Universe mentioned earlier that they will be advising if a coin is a honeypot before people buy. Since I know not everyone does their research. Thats a good add-on to have especially for anyone that uses uniswap.
:russ: :dead: Saitama flashbacks:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man im just waiting for shibarium on the 15th it's almost time...

qc.gif

:damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I've been sitting on everything I own over the past year and a half. Haven't bought or sold anything, still in the green thanks to all that ETH I accumulated from random shyt coins and bullshyt DeFi tokens from 2020 and early 2021. Taxes really killed me this year so I'm trying not to buy or sell until I get my bonus at the end of this year.

I'm sitting on damn near a 5x just from Reddit Moons :wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I've been sitting on everything I own over the past year and a half. Haven't bought or sold anything, still in the green thanks to all that ETH I accumulated from random shyt coins and bullshyt DeFi tokens from 2020 and early 2021. Taxes really killed me this year so I'm trying not to buy or sell until I get my bonus at the end of this year.

I'm sitting on damn near a 5x just from Reddit Moons :wow:
:ohhh: :salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russ: I was about to ask the same thing

@surf @mannyrs13 are there any projects you guys looking at? meme coin babble still in effect?

Not really. Just pepe & pndc mostly, only ones I care about. Most the meme coins look to flop. Might take some profits and maybe look to see what's available later tonight but doubt there'll be anything good. Don't bother with checking charts on the others I have bought cuz they practically all dead.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Not really. Just pepe & pndc mostly, only ones I care about. Most the meme coins look to flop. Might take some profits and maybe look to see what's available later tonight but doubt there'll be anything good. Don't bother with checking charts on the others I have bought cuz they practically all dead.

I feel you on that..if you do find something semi-interesting lets us know

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So the BASE and BTC ordinals hype died down?

The SEC has an announcement on their Bitcoin ETF decision tomorrow. Could be an explosion or more of the same.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coinbase needs to die!

I'm done with that site. What's a better option out there to use?