1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe a bump. The old "system isn't working, move to crypto" bump.

I see that the government is finally herding ppl toward BTC (slowly but surely…and not as a replacement to the dollar or any conspiracy theory…just simply as an investment vehicle now that they have their hands on it too) unfortunately they’re trying to eliminate alts

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
keep an eye on REPO

chart shot up 4-5x from entry already…may buy some more during a dip (a correction will be needed soon) if the volume and holders keep up at this rate even with a price drop

I like the premise…a portion of the buy taxes collected will be given back to selected token holders every so often…they did a 1 ETH “giveaway” already and provided proof…but who’s to say it isn’t one of their friends or someone who’s on the inside who will win these giveaways…in the meantime folks are buying into the momentum/hype so far…again tho, looking at the chart a correction is incoming and if it’s too sharp/deep it could kill momentum

yourpop8 and the regular crew are involved…as much as I dislike his shilling…he has attached himself to some high mcap projects…he started shilling this one around $200k mcap so that more than likely means that he and his ppl got in super early or were paid/gifted tokens

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HeTjn9pH_400x400.jpg

Bad Idea on FIRE this morning!!!! :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
keep an eye on REPO

chart shot up 4-5x from entry already…may buy some more during a dip (a correction will be needed soon) if the volume and holders keep up at this rate even with a price drop

I like the premise…a portion of the buy taxes collected will be given back to selected token holders every so often…they did a 1 ETH “giveaway” already and provided proof…but who’s to say it isn’t one of their friends or someone who’s on the inside who will win these giveaways…in the meantime folks are buying into the momentum/hype so far…again tho, looking at the chart a correction is incoming and if it’s too sharp/deep it could kill momentum

yourpop8 and the regular crew are involved…as much as I dislike his shilling…he has attached himself to some high mcap projects…he started shilling this one around $200k mcap so that more than likely means that he and his ppl got in super early or were paid/gifted tokens

will look into it...what's the correction/dip level you're looking at to buy more into it?