1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've already had my suspicions on this coin after all the pumping and dumping. but the activity going on right now is definitely something different. sell orders are coming in crazy.

I had my doubts about it, but as long as it was making me money I was fine looking past it. I sold 75% the other night to get BRD, ICX, AION and more VEN so I'm good.

I set a sell order to protect my profits on the remaining 25% in case, but it ain't looking too good right now.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I hope it's a good thing I can't send back my coins to the exchange. Maybe a sign from the cryptogods :lupe:

I really fukking hope so :mjcry:

I tried and kept getting a broadcast error. Now I look and my balance is at 0 in my wallet. Nothing on the exchange yet. I'm going to be out of control mad in about 10 minutes

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
lets be real though. the activity on verge was flat out not normal. pump and dumps were getting more outlandish every time. shyt made no sense. john mcafee prolly already took his bag and sitting in the cut like :smugdraper:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I mean what if the wraith protocol is real and works flawlessly? I'm 50/50.

My first reaction was this is reactionary to bad Mcafee press and that reddit post. My first gut reaction to that reddit post was also :patrice:

So IDK if I'm just fukk Verge like some of ya'll yet.

I kind've want to see what happens.