1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No i got in late and down right now, struggling between selling at a loss or holding out hope it goes back up.

Hold until there's news, they said wraith is coming this year, if it doesn't then I would guess there will be a sell off. If wraith drops, hit twitter immediately and see what people are saying about IP addresses and if it's keeping them hidden. There will probably be a huge spike in price when Wraith does drop, but if news does come out that a privacy coin isn't keeping things private it's a wrap. If wraith keeps the IP hidden, then it'll go $1.50-2.50

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I sold just enough Verge to pay my CC back and gift myself a few hundred dollars. If it really plummets to like .10 I got a 100 gift card for xmas maybe I'll snatch some back up for that price.

I still have my vast majority of coins and I am still hopeful it will still continue to rise. If the wraith works we gucci. If not that's fine cause I am playin with free money and still up thousands. I had to pay my CC back to ease my mind. I couldn't reconcile being up 4,000 if it all went away and I didn't pay my CC back. Luckily that was only a few hundred dollars, and verge isn't my only prospect. We still got a ton of ripple if it ever hits coinbase :lupe:

Got a bunch've TRX god forbid it ever makes a push past .05 cents. I honestly feel a lot better knowing it's all free money.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold until there's news, they said wraith is coming this year, if it doesn't then I would guess there will be a sell off. If wraith drops, hit twitter immediately and see what people are saying about IP addresses and if it's keeping them hidden. There will probably be a huge spike in price when Wraith does drop, but if news does come out that a privacy coin isn't keeping things private it's a wrap. If wraith keeps the IP hidden, then it'll go $1.50-2.50

You grab that telegram?

Aion potential vs icx!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Its possible the whales are dumping purposely cause they know when wraith drops the price will soar. They're dumping and hoping everybody panic sells so they can buy even more shares at a low cost. At this point you have no choice but to stay in. Verge already put the code on github. Rumor is it's already done and now they're just running tests. Supposedly it's coming the 31st. But hopefully sooner.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Its possible the whales are dumping purposely cause they know when wraith drops the price will soar. They're dumping and hoping everybody panic sells so they can buy even more shares at a low cost. At this point you have no choice but to stay in. Verge already put the code on github. Rumor is it's already done and now they're just running tests. Supposedly it's coming the 31st. But hopefully sooner.
Then this drop could prove to be lucrative, birdman hand rub

lets hope it works.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I be lost as hell on all of this technical shyt. I don’t even know what wraith is smh.