1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Its possible the whales are dumping purposely cause they know when wraith drops the price will soar. They're dumping and hoping everybody panic sells so they can buy even more shares at a low cost. At this point you have no choice but to stay in. Verge already put the code on github. Rumor is it's already done and now they're just running tests. Supposedly it's coming the 31st. But hopefully sooner.

I think McAfee's credibility was hurt this week when dude just started picking basically every penny coin there was, especially when he picked Reddcoin and people mapped the pre-pump before his tweet and the exit.

That hurt confidence in XVG in my opinion.

You grab that telegram?

Aion potential vs icx!

The one I saw had 2 people in it.

I think I'm gonna change my strategy this week, I've got a base of coins that I'm keeping, but I'm bout to live in the mud.

a6xTDaW.gif

Much more risky, but I got my base already so :yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Verge free falling and my tor verge wallet doesn't want to connect to the tor network so I can send my coins to binance :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Glad I was patient with Verge. Got out at .2. resisted the urge to jump back in.

If it gets too .01 I'll buy back in just in case. But not a lot.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I thought it was weird how XVG was behaving today, seemed very steady until just about an hour ago, looks like this is the cause of why it's dumping so hard -

That is getting retweeted

I've already had my suspicions on this coin after all the pumping and dumping. but the activity going on right now is definitely something different. sell orders are coming in crazy.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How is verge doing a petition to get it on coinbase proof?

I wonder if this reddit post is just an attempt to drop the price.

I also read the kieran guys comment and don't get how it is also proof.
yea but any type of negative rumors can make shyt plummet. if it goes back down under .10 I might cop more though. seems like theres still some people who are fighting to keep it alive