1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn

Is it a moneymaker tho? I’m reading up on it and it just don’t seem like a guarantee to pop

I upped my break supply

Icx at 6.34 now...think I’m just gonna bite the bullet and cop

There are no guarantees, all in the game :wow: I just need it to 3x itself the night it comes out.

I'm gonna get more ICX, but it hit $7, a correction has to be coming.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I upped my break supply

Icx at 6.34 now...think I’m just gonna bite the bullet and cop
I've got ICX & Ripple as medium/long term holds. Everything else is to be jobbed. Only got in ICX earlier this morning despite it being up 50%+ , if it's gonna do what I hope it will thst won't matter much.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But what the fk does that mean - can you drop some knowledge or just speak in vague generalities?

And everything from purchasing a home, to investing in the stock markets is a gamble - this is no different.

A whitepaper. Every coin that comes to market has a whitepaper. It's like an outline/report of everything the company plans to do. You got nikkas out here investing in coins just because they think it's going to pump who have done no due diligence or research. Don't do that. When the bubble burst, so many of these coins will blow up. If you investing in crypto, ask yourself a couple questions beforehand. 1. Read the white paper. Do you think this product will be useful to people in the future. 2. What's the market size of the industry they're targeting and do you believe they have a shot at capturing any of it? 3. Who are the major players already in that industry (competition) and why would this coin's USP give them any competitive advantage? 4. What does the team/people look like and have they done anything of note before? 5. What sort of people/brands/corporations are affiliated with the company 6. How many coins are circulating (less coins means a higher price one day), what's the market cap (lower cap means a larger return potentially) but, keep in mind the amount of coin supply doesn't matter if you invest when the market cap is small and the market cap doesn't matter as much as people think either because you're not purchasing a stock/share of a company. You're purchasing a currency. Some of these coins will hit trillions of dollars one day because they're not modeled after market share but, money supply. The only metric that matters is public adoption. 7. Does the coin have a safe wallet or is it compatible with the main wallets? 8. If the coin has been around for a while, are they making any real traction (not on price but, in terms of actually achieving their goal)? 9. Probably should've wrote this earlier but, ask yourself is the coin a currency, a platform or a utility. A currency coin just means to deal with transfer of funds in some way (Bitcoin, Litecoin). A platform coin means to create a platform for smart contracts, d'apps and other programs to eventually flow on top of it (Ethereum). A utility coin is something that intends to fulfill a service (Power Ledger (Energy), Golem (Shared computing power)). You want to focus mostly on the last two.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Damn, Verge is falling fast. If you can, brehs, get in on some for Christmas. Could be a great gift coin for us in 2018!

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Are you moving your SUB profits over there? I learned from Verge to get out while the getting is good.
I'm not selling my sub , they are releasing some update in January that should increase the price more .

Coins that I'm planning to hold for at least a year :
Wabi
Sub
Req
Powr

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I sold enough verge to balance my inital with a little profit just to ease my anxiety tbh. Majority I left just to see what happens.

Hopefully I didn't fukk up but I wanted to pay my credit card back so it's all free money from here on out. I feel a little better, but I won't if Verge hit's 5$ I mean I'll still be making thousands of dollars, but I'll be missin a couple too. It's ok peace of mind. And if it really drops drastically I'll buy back in a couple.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There are no guarantees, all in the game :wow: I just need it to 3x itself the night it comes out.

I'm gonna get more ICX, but it hit $7, a correction has to be coming.

It’s at 6.40 now

I’ll cross my fingers and wait it out

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If you're up big you can afford to just sit and wait, but keep your eyes open for any news about Wraith and IPs.
No i got in late and down right now, struggling between selling at a loss or holding out hope it goes back up.