1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
gonna be an interesting week overall with btc not doing much this weekend and same for eth. btc may be barely holding on to support so the calmer things are the better. maintaining the same price levels until the price is ready to shoot up is best. of course anything can happen with any news breaking out. i see some retail sales numbers coming out on tuesday but not sure what impact that may have far as crypto is concerned. Projections look to be up but not sure if that'll affect crypto or other currencies or have no effect at all.

The Retail Sales released by the US Census Bureau measure the total receipts of retail stores. Monthly percent changes reflect the rate of changes in such sales. Changes in Retail Sales are widely followed as an indicator of consumer spending. Generally speaking, a high reading is seen as positive (or bullish) for the USD, while a low reading is seen as negative (or bearish).

Guessing if numbers look good then they'll think that we can keep affording all these expensive prices and they'll raise rates again but who knows.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So having a stablecoin is not good to have???:ld::hubie: in case you run into hard times and you need a source of money IJS....

that shyt came out yesterday from the looks of cmc and coingecko. i don't know if putting trust into a stable like that this early is best. plus it already has tough competition on eth with usdt and c. not to mention dai as well. it may be ok but not really worth the hassle.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that shyt came out yesterday from the looks of cmc and coingecko. i don't know if putting trust into a stable like that this early is best. plus it already has tough competition on eth with usdt and c. not to mention dai as well. it may be ok but not really worth the hassle.

Look...:ld: so lets just keep an eye on it I guess...:ld:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Let's keep the bear market going for like 3 more months. I still gotta fill bags

The EMA lines may cross at any point likely before early October and the cloud turns from red to green in late October so I don't know about a bear market for the next 3 months but things may stay stable, like above that purple line at least for the time being. Of course anything can happen. I don't think we may get a huge crash or anything overall. Prolly make or start making a major move up in late November if not start of 2024. You can actually see where it says 2023 at the bottom that it had a spike up to start this year so maybe the same is true for next year. Once the EMAs cross, might end up running tho.

jAcgavTU

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looking thru and seems like half the new coins past 2 hours were rug pulls, not to mention the pump and dumps. and you mean to tell me that someone threw an entire ETH having just $2k in their wallet at that time, less than 3 hours after hoppy was released? thats gotta be the luckiest investor, the dumbest, or one that knows more than anyone else. cuz ain't no way I'm risking more than even .03 eth on these random ass coins especially if i had a $2k portfolio.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that plus socials usually aren't updated yet.

how long does it generally take the contract source code to get updated to show website, twitter and telegram info on etherscan for new tokens?

*edit*

here’s an example (not a coin I’m interested in)…this is a coin that’s new on dextools with no socials on the page yet…

…but if you go to their etherscan and look at the contract code (lines 7-9) you’ll see info for their website, twitter, and telegram…does this contract info always show up early under the code?

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
how long does it generally take the contract source code to get updated to show website, twitter and telegram info on etherscan for new tokens?

Not sure. Guess depends on when team submits info. Don't know if it's thru etherscan or dextools first.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just edited the post to more accurately describe/show what I meant

I know I've seen socials on etherscan before. Not sure if they still show unless it doesn't on my tablet but I haven't even looked out for it lately, just whatever is in dextools. Most of these shytcoins don't show anything except maybe a telegram.