1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm waiting on baited breath for LunaC the fanbase has something planned for the 15th.... :sas2: hope this bumps up the price...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They so cringe with this shyt that it's hilarious. :mjlol:

bruh it’s sad and not “I feel sorry for them” sad but just outright pathetic…no one likes to take a loss or have their “investment” questioned which I understand but at what point do you allow reality to sink in? some of the mental gymnastics I see on display on twitter and some of these telegram groups is outright scary

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
bruh it’s sad and not “I feel sorry for them” sad but just outright pathetic…no one likes to take a loss or have their “investment” questioned which I understand but at what point do you allow reality to sink in? some of the mental gymnastics I see on display on twitter and some of these telegram groups is outright scary

Speaking of cringe, I saw one of these influencers post about pepe with a pic of a chart and a green dikk. I replied there was no need for the added dikk pic, don't know why that was included. He replied with "cope harder" and similar pics. Guessing he's white cuz they the ones that mostly like all that cringe dikk humor. I had the thought of dumping all my pepe lol. It has gone down like most rest of the market but I don't know why they love that weird ass humor.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nothing new as of lately…PEPE2.0 and all the other clones still have a dying hold on the market…PEPE2.0 seems all but done…they’ve been on kucoin for over a week with no follow up news…some of the holders are starting to question the direction of the project…which didn’t do badly at all imo…unfortunately their expectations were not realistic…I saw some holders talking about coinbase and robinhood…it’s not even big enough to be on binance so it’s hit a wall…in hindsight the run did not feel organic…pure speculation but it seems like the dev(s) had enough connection/resources to get a few whales and influencers to give the project a very quick start and generate enough buzz to get on kucoin which is a huge win…only 2 memes are currently on coinbase (DOGE, SHIB) and 4 on binance (DOGE, SHIB, PEPE, FLOKI)…somebody correct me if I’m mistaken and there’s more…so getting on binance is not easy…I’ve seen memes with better runs than this that aren’t on binance so unless the dev(s) have some connection with CZ, it’s not happening with the holders/volume quickly decreasing after a couple of weeks

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of cringe, I saw one of these influencers post about pepe with a pic of a chart and a green dikk. I replied there was no need for the added dikk pic, don't know why that was included. He replied with "cope harder" and similar pics. Guessing he's white cuz they the ones that mostly like all that cringe dikk humor. I had the thought of dumping all my pepe lol. It has gone down like most rest of the market but I don't know why they love that weird ass humor.

bruh my favorite is when they say “zoom out and look at the whole chart” then they have a pic of a chart showing the shyt is clearly dying but they’ll just draw a fukking random green line shooting up and say “that’s where it’s trending” :russ:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
bruh my favorite is when they say “zoom out and look at the whole chart” then they have a pic of a chart showing the shyt is clearly dying but they’ll just draw a fukking random green line shooting up and say “that’s where it’s trending” :russ:

I wish lawsuits on most of them, honestly.

Tired of my algorithm being flooded unlicensed CPA's.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Morning y'all wassup... :blessed:

Bitcoin 2.0 price today, BTC2.0 to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

0x3feb4fea5132695542f8ede5076ac43296d17c6d

@mannyrs13 @surf @satireprod

Got something new for y'all to look into get it while it's cheap if you buy...:youngsabo:
yep I've been watching that one for a few days, it shot up like crazy in the last 24hrs though...because of the brand recognition I can see some folks wanting to get in "early" (even though it doesn't have the utility of the original bitcoin)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yep I've been watching that one for a few days, it shot up like crazy in the last 24hrs though...because of the brand recognition I can see some folks wanting to get in "early" (even though it doesn't have the utility of the original bitcoin)

I see... but the most craziest thing is if it turns into a eth bitcoin offshoot...I'm gucci...:mjlit: