1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
when you guys start seeing coins being talked and do your research, do you ever get a bag on the weekend or do you wait until the regular work week (I ask because typically on the weekend, things trend downward so you could always squeeze out an extra 10/15/25% bag

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you guys start seeing coins being talked and do your research, do you ever get a bag on the weekend or do you wait until the regular work week (I ask because typically on the weekend, things trend downward so you could always squeeze out an extra 10/15/25% bag

If Sunday is red it usually bleeds into Monday morning. Probably best to buy then. I don't like buying late in the week but you will have the rare weekend pumps. If you're making a buy for a long term hold those dips shouldn't bother you much as you can DCA.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
If Sunday is red it usually bleeds into Monday morning. Probably best to buy then. I don't like buying late in the week but you will have the rare weekend pumps. If you're making a buy for a long term hold those dips shouldn't bother you much as you can DCA.
that makes sense
on another note that twitter account unihax0r you suggested and other accounts are bullish on a new project

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After a month of memecoin diving with Dextools, (besides manny who's getting his Scrooge McDuck on :pachaha:) how have the brehs in here been doing?

Anybody jump on $FLAPPY or $HOPPY in the past day or two?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After a month of memecoin diving with Dextools, (besides manny who's getting his Scrooge McDuck on :pachaha:) how have the brehs in here been doing?

I missed a 10x on $HOPPY

it was around $0.000000002 (was gonna throw $200 on it) but it was a rising green candle at the time so I decided to leave it alone thinking it would come down/cool off…barely did tho…it has a good background story tho…the character was created by the same dude who created the pepe character…folks are kind of rallying behind him bcuz apparently he wasn’t compensated by the $PEPE dev team when they used the image blah blah blah…good enough of a backstory to get ppl interested tho

of course now there are a bunch of copycat coins based on other characters he created as well lmao…$FLAPPY is one and there’s $DRAKKY and like 2/3 more…can’t keep up lol

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

been biding my time lately, seeing if anything will pick up...Hoppy been making moves this weekend

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I missed a 10x on $HOPPY

it was around $0.000000002 (was gonna throw $200 on it) but it was a rising green candle at the time so I decided to leave it alone thinking it would come down/cool off…barely did tho…it has a good background story tho…the character was created by the same dude who created the pepe character…folks are kind of rallying behind him bcuz apparently he wasn’t compensated by the $PEPE dev team when they used the image blah blah blah…good enough of a backstory to get ppl interested tho

of course now there are a bunch of copycat coins based on other characters he created as well lmao…$FLAPPY is one and there’s $DRAKKY and like 2/3 more…can’t keep up lol
Oof.
Hmm, the background on it is interesting though... might have some legs if the story gets out more. This is around the same time I discovered PEPE and I passed on it. Ugh.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

i saw that hoppy one last night. see it came out friday evening. if only i wouldn't waste my money on damn near every rug, i might have had some or even the interest in investing. i be like damn maybe i should take it easy but then i be like ok maybe i should try for a few cuz you never know what may happen. don't know if all the checkmarks were good when it released such as renounced contract, liquidity locked, token sniffer score good, not a honeypot, etc. cuz some coins can look like they got perfect scores on everything at the beginning then all of a sudden get liquidity pulled or some other shyt. that plus socials usually aren't updated yet. it does have a high supply as well and i don't know whats up with those top 2 wallets that have more than uniswap. looks like they both spent 1 ether near the very beginning and ended up with highest totals. lets see how patient those wallets are. pulling up first wallet, 292.5k out of 295k is in hoppy. so i'm guessing they part of the dev team for not have taken any profit yet. cuz if you make over 300k on a meme coin thru the weekend, odds are you'll want to take some profits. the second wallet has hoppy in first but also has pepe 2.0 which it has been buying and selling all thru out at various times, so not a high portfolio percentage in hoppy as much as the first guy. lets see how long it takes before either of those make any big moves. the second wallet looks like they've transferred some coins to 2 other wallets so not like they sold any from their main one. maybe if the coin pulls back i'll consider messing with it. who knows what may happen as the week starts.