1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You still thirsty be my coli rival beloved? For like the third time, I'll repeat...you not clever enough for us to have a back and forth. But I'll bet you keep tagging me because I kept you in your feelings :manny:

Sir you been fudding us for a LONG TIME
He does have a point

Why you quiet now?

Always negative towards crypto
Always laughing at us

You shy now?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah I have a strong history of dipping out during good times :troll: You crypto bros stay having me shook like a mofo

Just making sure you admit to be a fudder
And not that he making up things about you
I do look forward to all info whether negative or positive
So nothing against you
If you have some fud, do not hesitate
You might be correct

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Just making sure you admit to be a fudder
And not that he making up things about you
I do look forward to all info whether negative or positive
So nothing against you
If you have some fud, do not hesitate
You might be correct
Of course, because there's no evidence of me on this site shytting on crypto during bull runs :sadbron:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Screenshot-20230714-010933-Twitter.jpg

BcH56yQy

tlOgKVtC

Have a glorified pep rally then get blown out by the opposing team, brehs. :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i want to start trading PEPE. like @surf suggested, maybe i should just buy a separate bag for that purpose. i’m tempted to do it with the one i have, but i’m scared of it flying after i sell.

this thing is hard to read. my bag would look so much nicer if i traded this. :sadcam:

yeah its tough to do especially on a meme coin but this one been holding up well. holder count growing decently too. 40th on erc20 coins. shyt moves with the market so if that pumps then it'll pump. but anything can happen.

looking at it, i think this triangle is the outlook for the time being with the shaded area possibly being support.

but of course a listing somewhere could have an effect, the bigger the exchange the more the impact. even with taking small profits once or twice a week, i'm still in top 1000 so imagine the impact a bigger whale may have. i know i seen some decent sized sales recently that haven't had too big of an impact but they weren't no 6 figure transactions or anything. i think as holder count increases and spreads out more, there'll be less of an impact when big sales happen. holder count grows quick when it pumps. think it did over 1k today cuz of it, so there will def be buyers ready to take any you sell.

ro21kkQF