1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
These clowns can't do anything without either copying or hating. :russ:

This Slumdoge Millionaire fool I see pop up often thats a big doge maxi was shilling this Dede coin. Talking bout they the pepe killer. Its like there's no originality and creators gotta dikkride the name of another coin to make a name for themselves. :mjlol:

Tempted to pump and dump this shyt. :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These clowns can't do anything without either copying or hating. :russ:

This Slumdoge Millionaire fool I see pop up often thats a big doge maxi was shilling this Dede coin. Talking bout they the pepe killer. Its like there's no originality and creators gotta dikkride the name of another coin to make a name for themselves. :mjlol:

Tempted to pump and dump this shyt. :pachaha:

can’t stand that fake action bronson looking dude…he’s another horrible shill…but yeah I hate the monkey-see/monkey do antics in this space at times

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
can’t stand that fake action bronson looking dude…he’s another horrible shill…but yeah I hate the monkey-see/monkey do antics in this space at times
yall descriptions of these influence4rs/shillers be killing me..and most of the time I KNOW exactly who yall talking lol

like someone said "the homie with the teeth...out here shilling again." :russ: :dead: and I knew who they were talking about:whoa:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MILADY2.0 presale ends in 30 minutes…I like the potential low mcap it’ll start off at…but looking at their twitter/telegram group, there’s doesn’t seem to be much anticipation for/knowledge of the project…that could change once it hits uniswap and shows up on dexview/dextools due to “name” recognition and 2.0 being the new trend

AIDOGE2.0 presale ends in 13+ hours…the mcap is probably gonna come in relatively high but the twitter page and telegram group are extremely active already as many ppl see to be anticipating the project

presales for memes can be pretty hit or miss (leaning heavily toward miss)…the 2 biggest things are (a) will it gain the attention of the crypto community and if does for how long keeping in mind that even the decent/good memes have a shelf life of 24-72 hours and (b) how committed is the dev to the project…again a lot of them are in it for the short term and are looking to move on to creating new projects (more presales, more money) within 24-72 hours regardless of how strong community support is

update—MILADY2.0 is DOA…launched but I was asleep…I feel like the dev could’ve done a better job of tweeting about the launch ahead of time…tweeted about the launch the second it happened whereas some devs will let you know when the token will launch once the presale is over…claimed my tokens…I bought about $100 worth…currently worth $85 and at its max was worth $160 lol…zero traction…bcuz of the extremely low amount of investors, everyone’s practically a whale…there are a lot more ppl with more tokens than me tho so it’s up to them to sell some and get the ball rolling…this is dead but it hasn’t been listed on the “recently updated” section yet…so maybe a few stragglers can be roped in if they see it there…but for now the only way to find it on dextools is for me to search for it by contract address…so there’s absolutely no visibility for the project right now…again a reflection of the dev...mcap is only $10k, so if (HUGE IF) this can gain some eyes and hit an mcap of just $1M then that would be a 100x…realistically tho it doesn’t seem likely at this point

AIDOGE2.0 presale is over…slept and missed the ending…I wanted to grab a few more but I already claimed my tokens (the dev released them early)…dev also announced the token launches tomorrow at 9AM EST…500+ ppl ended up buying so it will start off with that many holders…on the one hand, the dev is running a very professional campaign…active on twitter with updates, telegram is active with 16k+ ppl and the community seems more mature compared to the PEPE2.0 community as they’re actually holding discussions and not just posting the same “feel good” memes/slogans literally thousands of times…all of this is a reflection of the dev…but my concern is 500 holders is a lot and many of them could be tempted to dump early if this has the slightest pump which could effectively kill the project early…this is one I need to set my alarm for so I can be prepared to sell early to if it does get a heavy pump initially

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh also last night during a PEPE2.0 voice chat (telegram) it was confirmed that dextools does charge for projects to be consistently listed in the “top pairs” section…we all suspected it but the devs mentioned they had to pay to get the token showing up there again…for like 3-4 days it was not showing up on dextools “top pairs” even tho it’s literally one of the hottest performing meme coins on the market smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
oh also last night during a PEPE2.0 voice chat (telegram) it was confirmed that dextools does charge for projects to be consistently listed in the “top pairs” section…we all suspected it but the devs mentioned they had to pay to get the token showing up there again…for like 3-4 days it was not showing up on dextools “top pairs” even tho it’s literally one of the hottest performing meme coins on the market smh
Yep, too many times we would look up a coin that was thriving that would be nowhere near the top pairs list

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know it dipped when i first saw it then went back up but i haven't been paying attention to it

A Twitter account I follow that's fairly trustworthy mentioned it and when I saw it on dextools it was down. Volume was low too. I was gone off an edible so I wasn't focused enough to move some ETH to make a buy :francis:

This is the tweet I saw:

Y'all might want to follow him for degen plays.

Last edited: