1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Coin released at 1:29, I got in at 1:43, liquidity pulled 2:22. Chart was looking decent too :francis:. I see now why some get in and out right away.

Just looking now thru new pairs list and I counted 25 marked with rug pull or potential rug pull from ones released last two hours.

That's WILD..rugpulled within the hour smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
still tracking it…I like the community a lot…checked out their telegram which is already 15k deep…even nicer is they’re actually talking in there and not just mindlessly flooding the chat with pump memes regardless of what the chart is doing lol…but there’s nothing I can find that can provide me with even a little bit of confidence re: the dev…no twitter so I can’t see how the team interacts with the community and the tokensniffer score is still pending…so I’m still watching…that’s one thing I can say about the PEPE2.0 dev…early in the project I was extremely skeptical about him but he’s shown that he’s dedicated to the project…he speaks on twitter practically every night and not just when the chart is up…he’ll walk ppl thru what his plan is even when the chart is down…I’m not always crazy about everything he/his team says but maintaining a presence whether the chart is up/down says a lot…he could’ve easily disappeared when the project experienced that huge drop which is what a lot of these devs do but he stuck it thru…idk if his plans of getting it on OKX and binance next will succeed…but he definitely gets props for getting it listed on kucoin
Yep, looking like it's hold fairly well for the weekend...would be something if Monday/Tuesday it started pumping again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, looking like it's hold fairly well for the weekend...would be something if Monday/Tuesday it started pumping again

that’d be sweet…I wish I had been more confident about the project early on and put more money on it, that way I could’ve met my target by the time the kucoin listing got announced…but that’s much easier to say now…when that shyt dumped I was prepared to abandon the project completely…especially when that crazy dude started talking during the twitter space

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
that’d be sweet…I wish I had been more confident about the project early on and put more money on it, that way I could’ve met my target by the time the kucoin listing got announced…but that’s much easier to say now…when that shyt dumped I was prepared to abandon the project completely…especially when that crazy dude started talking during the twitter space
you talking about Pepe2.0..yeah I thought it was a wrap but apparently it had second plans
Shib2.0 is holding nicely too

Just biding my time...hoping one day I see one of the bruhs spot a coin that's low in mcap before it goes parabolic...looks like we've all made those calls before..just will pull the swap button this time EARLY lol

until then, I'm on the hunt for 30/40/50% plays...2X/3X if possible.... (positive plays/first downs)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you talking about Pepe2.0..yeah I thought it was a wrap but apparently it had second plans
Shib2.0 is holding nicely too

Just biding my time...hoping one day I see one of the bruhs spot a coin that's low in mcap before it goes parabolic...looks like we've all made those calls before..just will pull the swap button this time EARLY lol

until then, I'm on the hunt for 30/40/50% plays...2X/3X if possible.... (positive plays/first downs)

I’m looking at these 2 on pinksale…might throw $10 on MILADY2.0 and possibly $100 on AIDOGE2.0 since the 2.0 trend may still be a thing next week lol…AIDOGE2.0 has a decent amount of contributors (171) but the risk there is the mcap will start off higher and there’s a risk of more ppl dumping the token on buyers if it does take off hot cuz everyone is looking to profit fast when it comes to most of these memes…the original milady project had a decent looking run so I’m thinking MILADY2.0 might be recognizable…very low amount of contributors so far and so the mcap will be low as well…the risk here is the project might get listed but go unnoticed but it’s possible folks will at least give it a look off the name alone being loosely associated with the original project…you can check the tokens out on tokensniffer ahead of time…both have scores of “0” but only bcuz of the issue of liquidity but both projects have listed on their pinksale page that a certain percentage of the tokens will be used for that and tokensniffer even provides a note that says ignore the low mark for liquidity if it’s a presale…I’ve used them twice and it’s pretty safe…the 2 things are (a) will this gain traction with the crypto community and (b) is the dev in this for the long haul or is he not really gonna be invested in promoting the project past 24-48 hours since he’s already gotten his ETH…both coins will be listed on uniswap tho and it tells you how long liquidity will be locked up for so theres no threat of a traditional rugpull…haven’t decided yet since both presales don’t end until some time tomorrow or monday

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m looking at these 2 on pinksale…might throw $10 on MILADY2.0 and possibly $100 on AIDOGE2.0 since the 2.0 trend may still be a thing next week lol…AIDOGE2.0 has a decent amount of contributors (171) but the risk there is the mcap will start off higher and there’s a risk of more ppl dumping the token on buyers if it does take off hot cuz everyone is looking to profit fast when it comes to most of these memes…the original milady project had a decent looking run so I’m thinking MILADY2.0 might be recognizable…very low amount of contributors so far and so the mcap will be low as well…you can check the tokens out on tokensniffer ahead of time…both have scores of “0” but only bcuz of the issue of liquidity but both projects have listed on their pinksale page that a certain percentage of the tokens will be used for that and tokensniffer even provides a note that says ignore the low mark for liquidity if it’s a presale…I’ve used them twice and it’s pretty safe…the 2 things are (a) will this gain traction with the crypto community and (b) is the dev in this for the long haul or is he not really gonna be invested in promoting the project past 24-48 hours since he’s already gotten his ETH…both coins will be listed on uniswap tho and it tells you how long liquidity will be locked up for so theres no threat of a traditional rugpull…haven’t decided yet since both presales don’t end until some time tomorrow or monday

I'm definitely about to look into these two
on the pink sale situation, is there a minimum you have put on any coin/any gas fees when you buy in?

oh this thing even has the estimate initial MC too :ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely about to look into these two
on the pink sale situation, is there a minimum you have put on any coin/any gas fees when you buy in?

oh this thing even has the estimate initial MC too :ohhh:

they’ll specify the min/max you can purchase on the page…gas fees vary but you’ll have to pay them twice…once to buy the token and again when you claim them…from the 2 that I’ve done, it seems like the tokens are listed on uniswap the day after the sale which is when you can claim your tokens…if you follow them on twitter tho they will announce when the project will launch/you can claim your tokens once the sale is over…one project I entered made the top 10 then fizzled out in less than 24 hours…the other one I tried didn’t stand a chance and dumped as soon as it was listed…what made me start scouting pinksale as an avenue is when I noticed raptor jesus launched on their platform…but since then I haven’t seen anything of note…I don’t like jumping in memes this early bcuz if ppl don’t notice it or care about it then you’re gonna be wasting your money but it feels like a bit of a safer method for jumping into new memecoins and minimize the risk of getting rugged

it does have the estimated mcap but it can change when more ppl add to the pot…that’s important to know too…the more ppl who enter the presale…the lower the amount of tokens you’ll receive so I try to buy toward the end of the presale to get a better idea of how many tokens I’ll get and what the starting mcap will be

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking thru dextools transactions and at first I thought it was weird that someone sold $4 and another sold $3 worth of pepe, but then I see this .47 yes forty seven cent transaction and I question who would do this type of clown shyt. It's like giving away eth. I might as well retire from all this circus. :russ:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Looking thru dextools transactions and at first I thought it was weird that someone sold $4 and another sold $3 worth of pepe, but then I see this .47 yes forty seven cent transaction and I question who would do this type of clown shyt. It's like giving away eth. I might as well retire from all this circus. :russ:

lol at that point you gotta just hold....eth fees at the cheapest I've seen is around 5-7 dollars (that's rare, we know its normally more)
dude just got fidgety and needed to swap to ease their mind lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This shyt just hilarious to me at this point. :mjlol:

Coin can have locked liquidity, zero taxes, contract owner address of 0x000000, nothing on honeypot

all green checkmarks on tokensniffer, tho i didn't check that earlier but it likely would've been 100.

and someone still manages to randomly sell 60 eth they pulled outta thin air. its like they create more coins or something.

how they gonna sell 700 trillion coins when the supply is listed at 10 billion? :russ:

wish I could do that.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This shyt just hilarious to me at this point. :mjlol:

Coin can have locked liquidity, zero taxes, contract owner address of 0x000000, nothing on honeypot

all green checkmarks on tokensniffer, tho i didn't check that earlier but it likely would've been 100.

and someone still manages to randomly sell 60 eth they pulled outta thin air. its like they create more coins or something.

how they gonna sell 700 trillion coins when the supply is listed at 10 billion? :russ:

wish I could do that.
:dead: :russ::francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, like yall have been saying, these 2.0 coins have been money makers.

a) wow I thought I was crazy…there’s no way in hell I’m throwing almost $20k at a memecoin out the gate unless I’m plugged in with the dev(s) and/or any other whales that are in some of these projects

b) even tho his portfolio shows that those coins are worth a certain amount, some of these projects may not have enough liquidity for him to cash out at “full” value…that being said he’ll be able to sell off and take in far more than he spent so it’s definitely a win

c) there’s money in memes but it can be very ugly, frustrating and time-consuming to deal with…but I’m here for it lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m looking at these 2 on pinksale…might throw $10 on MILADY2.0 and possibly $100 on AIDOGE2.0 since the 2.0 trend may still be a thing next week lol…AIDOGE2.0 has a decent amount of contributors (171) but the risk there is the mcap will start off higher and there’s a risk of more ppl dumping the token on buyers if it does take off hot cuz everyone is looking to profit fast when it comes to most of these memes…the original milady project had a decent looking run so I’m thinking MILADY2.0 might be recognizable…very low amount of contributors so far and so the mcap will be low as well…the risk here is the project might get listed but go unnoticed but it’s possible folks will at least give it a look off the name alone being loosely associated with the original project…you can check the tokens out on tokensniffer ahead of time…both have scores of “0” but only bcuz of the issue of liquidity but both projects have listed on their pinksale page that a certain percentage of the tokens will be used for that and tokensniffer even provides a note that says ignore the low mark for liquidity if it’s a presale…I’ve used them twice and it’s pretty safe…the 2 things are (a) will this gain traction with the crypto community and (b) is the dev in this for the long haul or is he not really gonna be invested in promoting the project past 24-48 hours since he’s already gotten his ETH…both coins will be listed on uniswap tho and it tells you how long liquidity will be locked up for so theres no threat of a traditional rugpull…haven’t decided yet since both presales don’t end until some time tomorrow or monday

MILADY2.0 presale ends in 30 minutes…I like the potential low mcap it’ll start off at…but looking at their twitter/telegram group, there’s doesn’t seem to be much anticipation for/knowledge of the project…that could change once it hits uniswap and shows up on dexview/dextools due to “name” recognition and 2.0 being the new trend

AIDOGE2.0 presale ends in 13+ hours…the mcap is probably gonna come in relatively high but the twitter page and telegram group are extremely active already as many ppl see to be anticipating the project

presales for memes can be pretty hit or miss (leaning heavily toward miss)…the 2 biggest things are (a) will it gain the attention of the crypto community and if does for how long keeping in mind that even the decent/good memes have a shelf life of 24-72 hours and (b) how committed is the dev to the project…again a lot of them are in it for the short term and are looking to move on to creating new projects (more presales, more money) within 24-72 hours regardless of how strong community support is