1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
a) wow I thought I was crazy…there’s no way in hell I’m throwing almost $20k at a memecoin out the gate unless I’m plugged in with the dev(s) and/or any other whales that are in some of these projects

b) even tho his portfolio shows that those coins are worth a certain amount, some of these projects may not have enough liquidity for him to cash out at “full” value…that being said he’ll be able to sell off and take in far more than he spent so it’s definitely a win

c) there’s money in memes but it can be very ugly, frustrating and time-consuming to deal with…but I’m here for it lol

Man if I had 18K and threw it on a meme coin like pepe I would have gotten the Big bags too...:wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
MILADY2.0 presale ends in 30 minutes…I like the potential low mcap it’ll start off at…but looking at their twitter/telegram group, there’s doesn’t seem to be much anticipation for/knowledge of the project…that could change once it hits uniswap and shows up on dexview/dextools due to “name” recognition and 2.0 being the new trend

AIDOGE2.0 presale ends in 13+ hours…the mcap is probably gonna come in relatively high but the twitter page and telegram group are extremely active already as many ppl see to be anticipating the project

presales for memes can be pretty hit or miss (leaning heavily toward miss)…the 2 biggest things are (a) will it gain the attention of the crypto community and if does for how long keeping in mind that even the decent/good memes have a shelf life of 24-72 hours and (b) how committed is the dev to the project…again a lot of them are in it for the short term and are looking to move on to creating new projects (more presales, more money) within 24-72 hours regardless of how strong community support is
AIDoge2.0 is trending on Pinksale (number 2 right now), Mcap doubled since yesterday, I want to get in, but trying to wait until near the end of the presale...still thinking of copping it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if I had 18K and threw it on a meme coin like pepe I would have gotten the Big bags too...:wow:

ay you know what?

ironically I owe you an apology…I remember during the last bull, we got into a debate about memes and I made a flippant statement about folks only investing “grocery” money on memes early on…but it’s absolutely the smart play…after taking memecoin culture more serious these last 2 months and just stalking dextools and wherever else day and night to get a feel for trends and how these charts “behave” when these coins launch, it’s INSANE to throw large amounts of money at these memes until they gain some kind of traction in the community, and the devs have proven that they’re committed to the project which you can’t really tell until the coin is battle-tested and you see that the devs are sticking around even during the low points…OR if you have some kind of inside information about/connection with the dev(s) and know that it’s a winning team that is capable of getting these coins listed on tier 1 exchanges bcuz they’re vetted/plugged in with certain ppl in the crypto community…NO WAY I would’ve been able to sleep a damn wink throwing $18k in PEPE when it first launched

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hell nah. If I'm tripping over these rugs at $40 or $50, ain't no way ima be throwing no 20k at a coin unless I was a multi billionaire, if that. I'd buy in and they'd pull the liquidity like 5 minutes later. Must be an insider to do that. Dev tells you to sell and then they rug type of thing. I was browsing the new coins list earlier and had counted like over 40 rugs from that time to 2 hours behind. Prolly be like half of the new coins.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AIDoge2.0 is trending on Pinksale (number 2 right now), Mcap doubled since yesterday, I want to get in, but trying to wait until near the end of the presale...still thinking of copping it?

ya I bought some today…spent a little more than I planned to…what I did is figure out the average amount of ETH spent per buyer and bought that amount…so I’ll check back in later tomorrow…if the average amount increases then I’ll buy the difference…I was planning on waiting til tomorrow but glad I picked some up today bcuz my wallet wouldn’t connect and it took me an hour to finally get some…so I would’ve been pissed if I waited til the last minute just to find out my wallet wouldn’t connect to the site…oh speaking of that…if you can, try and create a new wallet that you’re using strictly for pinksale and the like…connecting the wallet to their site is safe…but still you never know

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya I bought some today…spent a little more than I planned to…what I did is figure out the average amount of ETH spent per buyer and bought that amount…so I’ll check back in later tomorrow…if the average amount increases then I’ll buy the difference…I was planning on waiting til tomorrow but glad I picked some up today bcuz my wallet wouldn’t connect and it took me an hour to finally get some…so I would’ve been pissed if I waited til the last minute just to find out my wallet wouldn’t connect to the site…oh speaking of that…if you can, try and create a new wallet that you’re using strictly for pinksale and the like…connecting the wallet to their site is safe…but still you never know
you did that based on the pool referral count? (calculating how many buyers so far)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you did that based on the pool referral count? (calculating how many buyers so far)

idk what device you’re on but on the left side of my screen is a green bar that shows how much ETH the project has earned so far beneath the countdown…I just divide that by the amount of total contributors (currently at 359 ppl)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ay you know what?

ironically I owe you an apology…I remember during the last bull, we got into a debate about memes and I made a flippant statement about folks only investing “grocery” money on memes early on…but it’s absolutely the smart play…after taking memecoin culture more serious these last 2 months and just stalking dextools and wherever else day and night to get a feel for trends and how these charts “behave” when these coins launch, it’s INSANE to throw large amounts of money at these memes until they gain some kind of traction in the community, and the devs have proven that they’re committed to the project which you can’t really tell until the coin is battle-tested and you see that the devs are sticking around even during the low points…OR if you have some kind of inside information about/connection with the dev(s) and know that it’s a winning team that is capable of getting these coins listed on tier 1 exchanges bcuz they’re vetted/plugged in with certain ppl in the crypto community…NO WAY I would’ve been able to sleep a damn wink throwing $18k in PEPE when it first launched

I always said research, trust ya gut and only spend what you can afford to lose...:wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
idk what device you’re on but on the left side of my screen is a green bar that shows how much ETH the project has earned so far beneath the countdown…I just divide that by the amount of total contributors (currently at 359 ppl)
ahh got you..it's on the right side with me. 86.86 ETH/363 holders= rough 0.3 ETH on avg right now...got it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ahh got you..it's on the right side with me. 86.86 ETH/363 holders= rough 0.3 ETH on avg right now...got it

my bad…it is on the right side smh

*edit*

you rounding up too much :whoa: it was closer to 0.2 when I checked

I was a bit worried that the pot was increasing too much

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
my bad…it is on the right side smh

*edit*

you rounding up too much :whoa: it was closer to 0.2 when I checked

I was a bit worried that the pot was increasing too much
lol yeah I got you..I did round up too much....it's 91.5ETH/368= 0.24ETH, that's now...so it was about 0.23 before

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol yeah I got you..I did round up too much....it's 91.5ETH/368= 0.24ETH, that's now...so it was about 0.23 before

I’m still worried about how many ppl are jumping on this with a half a day left…great news for the dev but it’s not gonna be beneficial to a lot buyers if this doesn’t gain traction/catch fire for a day or two

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m still worried about how many ppl are jumping on this with a half a day left…great news for the dev but it’s not gonna be beneficial to a lot buyers if this doesn’t gain traction/catch fire for a day or two
yep I'm definitely 50/50 on jumping in lol...looks like you got an early buy in so you're good though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep I'm definitely 50/50 on jumping in lol...looks like you got an early buy in so you're good though

getting in early doesn’t matter…the amount of tokens you receive changes with each new person entering the pot…every time more ppl buy in, the percentage of tokens I’m owed (and all the previous buyers as well) decreases…I think I’m fine tho if the average amount spent stays the same

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
getting in early doesn’t matter…the amount of tokens you receive changes with each new person entering the pot…every time more ppl buy in, the percentage of tokens I’m owed (and all the previous buyers as well) decreases…I think I’m fine tho if the average amount spent stays the same
oh see, I was thinking in reverse...makes sense as there are a certain amount to be allotted to presale