Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AIDOGE2.0 presale is over…slept and missed the ending…I wanted to grab a few more but I already claimed my tokens (the dev released them early)…dev also announced the token launches tomorrow at 9AM EST…500+ ppl ended up buying so it will start off with that many holders…on the one hand, the dev is running a very professional campaign…active on twitter with updates, telegram is active with 16k+ ppl and the community seems more mature compared to the PEPE2.0 community as they’re actually holding discussions and not just posting the same “feel good” memes/slogans literally thousands of times…all of this is a reflection of the dev…but my concern is 500 holders is a lot and many of them could be tempted to dump early if this has the slightest pump which could effectively kill the project early…this is one I need to set my alarm for so I can be prepared to sell early to if it does get a heavy pump initially

AIDOGE2.0 made the “hot pairs” list and “daily losers” list in the same day. :dead:

ultimately bailed at a lost

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't matter if this gonna be a rug or not but I won't be investing :dame:

Tell your friends you got rich buying penis brehs.
Get rich off $penis brehs
full

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
At least Pepe has this whale on its team. :troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I should shill this coin to Jon Salley. :lolbron:

A Twitter account I follow that's fairly trustworthy mentioned it and when I saw it on dextools it was down. Volume was low too. I was gone off an edible so I wasn't focused enough to move some ETH to make a buy :francis:

This is the tweet I saw:

Y'all might want to follow him for degen plays.

if anyone bought around this timeframe, there was a potential to squeeze out a 5-10x (hit a high of $0.10 this morning)…I’m curious to see if this can still run bcuz of the price…I think the astronomical token supply most memecoins have make it easy for ppl to throw $10-100 without really thinking about how difficult it is to get 100-1000x…but when you look to spend $10 on a $0.10 memecoin and see you will only get back 100 tokens then it hits a little different…I experienced that when I rushed into that reddit memecoin a while back

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Twitter account I follow that's fairly trustworthy mentioned it and when I saw it on dextools it was down. Volume was low too. I was gone off an edible so I wasn't focused enough to move some ETH to make a buy :francis:

This is the tweet I saw:

Y'all might want to follow him for degen plays.

so far I like reading some of his tweets…I don’t like shills who just throw out picks and do the rah rah rah shyt to get their followers to buy…for me it’s hard to eat that way just relying on picks with no breakdown or explanation as to why they think a play will work…or if it doesn’t then a breakdown of what didn’t work so that maybe it can be avoided next time…his tweets are a good mix of picks and “philosophy”

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This the craziness of our government. :dahell::mjlol:

still reading up on it…seems like initially the plan is to target households with $100M+ net worth (it’s been dubbed the “billionaire” tax) but who’s to say that can’t change once established…doesn’t come anywhere close to impacting me but I still don’t like it as it could set a dangerous precedent