1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya it’s starting to run hard…will probably flirt with $100M mcap…currently at $60M…still wondering if this will play out like RFD or if it can really succeed PEPE
yep, was thinking of putting some in to get that 30 to 60% play in

had a bunch of influencers that were saying RFD was going to be the next..smh

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
new coin...thats running this morning. It always trips me out which coin starts catching fire.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
new coin...thats running this morning. It always trips me out which coin starts catching fire.
update it's 5X/6X since I saw it early this morning, might be running off the Shib name/community

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
wow…this and DOGE2.0 made some noise today…DOGE2.0 kinda calmed down
yep I told myself that for the next days I was going to show restraint and not buy anything but just watch things on the sidelines..saw it at 800k mcap too

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
imagine holding shib for months waiting for shibarium to be released while the price just keeps declining to see a 2.0 version come in and do something like that. crazy.
it's wild bro..I was looking at it rise tonight thinking..man this might not go far as it's a knockoff of the OG Shiba

now that I'm thinking about it more...I'm sure a lot of people who heard about Shib but got in late want that experience of really getting in "early" on a coin so who knows how far it could go...wild

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow…this and DOGE2.0 made some noise today…DOGE2.0 kinda calmed down

shoulda jumped into both of these last night…DOGE2.0 bounced back nicely this morning…could’ve been a nice little 2x…they’re at 3000+ holders…SHIB2.0 might have some serious legs…currently at 5000+ holders…both barely about 24 hours old

yep I told myself that for the next days I was going to show restraint and not buy anything but just watch things on the sidelines..saw it at 800k mcap too

mcap is at $16M now…that was a potential 20x :yes:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
shoulda jumped into both of these last night…DOGE2.0 bounced back nicely this morning…could’ve been a nice little 2x…they’re at 3000+ holders…SHIB2.0 might have some serious legs…currently at 5000+ holders…both barely about 24 hours old

mcap is at $16M now…that was a potential 20x :yes:

Yep crtpto is one of those things where if someone says they made 10k ine one night I wouldn't doubt them.

Not hitting swap and just watching let me know that I'll have opportunities to hit something major, just have to have patience

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep crtpto is one of those things where if someone says they made 10k ine one night I wouldn't doubt them.

Not hitting swap and just watching let me know that I'll have opportunities to hit something major, just have to have patience

just watching and observing is a very inexpensive way to develop instincts/confidence lol

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
just watching and observing is a very inexpensive way to develop instincts/confidence lol
you aint never lied lol, I even timed the dip on shib2.0 yesterday too :russ:

I'm surprised a Eth2.0 or Bitcoin2.0 hasn't popped off...I know they have actual utilities so memecoins cant easily duplicate that point but I could see something like that popping off with more casual people thinking "here my chance to get them cheap" lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you aint never lied lol, I even timed the dip on shib2.0 yesterday too :russ:

I'm surprised a Eth2.0 or Bitcoin2.0 hasn't popped off...I know they have actual utilities so memecoins cant easily duplicate that point but I could see something like that popping off with more casual people thinking "here my chance to get them cheap" lol

I saw a bitcoin2.0 memecoin drop a couple days ago but I think it fizzled out quickly

I could’ve 2X’ed here (new project $TWO)…had an entry at “7” (it dipped after breaking a “0”) but then it ran again…I gave it a look bcuz I saw some influencers promoting it but I don’t really like the project tho…looks like yet another cheap PEPE clone and the numbers aren’t there yet…it might still run tho cuz of the influencers behind it…the mcap was just under $600k when I was deciding to enter