1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i’m certainly not one whose advice carries much credibility :russ: , but if you can afford it and are willing to take the risk (though, considering how much volume and interest it’s attracting, i’m not sure it’s that risky), i would put what you can into PEPE.

i really think it’s going to do numbers. i don’t see any other project with the same consistent energy that it has. it is definitely reminiscent of how shib/doge were in 21.

i feel you on these meme copycats. i made a small profit off PEPE’s first ATH run, cocky and greedy, i put some of it in:

mong

pooh

simpson

lambo

***** (this was the latest)

i’m down in all of them.

not fukking with any more of these. sticking with PEPE and trusting my gut.

My pepe bag so good that I can pull out $1500 a week for nearly the next year if prices stay the same, longer if they go higher which I predict they will be. The money I waste on these other memes are ones I take out of pepe. 250 to usdc to send to CB to cash out, 250 to btc, other 250 left in eth. Do that twice a week. It be that eth that be killing me, but I'm still taking profits & building my btc stack. Be nice if pepe can pump and btc stay stable for a bit so I can work my way up to at least .25 btc.

Speaking of pepe, on etherscan it's #40 on the erc20 coin holders list with about 127k holders. Of course bigger ones include things like the stables such as usdc and usdt as well as link and shib. But I noticed that saitama is #35 at 143k. And I'm gonna be really happy when pepe passes saitama in holder count cuz it already did with market cap. Same with dogelon that's at #34.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My pepe bag so good that I can pull out $1500 a week for nearly the next year if prices stay the same, longer if they go higher which I predict they will be. The money I waste on these other memes are ones I take out of pepe. 250 to usdc to send to CB to cash out, 250 to btc, other 250 left in eth. Do that twice a week. It be that eth that be killing me, but I'm still taking profits & building my btc stack. Be nice if pepe can pump and btc stay stable for a bit so I can work my way up to at least .25 btc.

Speaking of pepe, on etherscan it's #40 on the erc20 coin holders list with about 127k holders. Of course bigger ones include things like the stables such as usdc and usdt as well as link and shib. But I noticed that saitama is #35 at 143k. And I'm gonna be really happy when pepe passes saitama in holder count cuz it already did with market cap. Same with dogelon that's at #34.

ya I straight up and down just missed out on that play and it’s far too late for me to chase after it at this point…I’d have to invest too much money to make up for that with nothing concrete in sight…if I had been in it early then I’d have no problem just selling some off and keeping a moonbag to pull from if/when it does pick back up again…in hindsight I wish I had jumped in when you had mentioned it had just passed ELON at the time…that would’ve been a perfect time for a swap…but after dealing with memes these past 2 months, I realize it’s easy af to say that in hindsight…but realistically I would’ve been nervous as hell doing something like that at the time and would’ve been stalking that chart all day and night lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting might be a quick small quick play before people take profits and move it into the X coin in a few days..that seems to be the pattern with a lot of these projects with "ecosystems"

I missed this post initially but seen it when I was rereading something…what has happened in the handful of instances where I’ve seen devs do the multiple projects (ecosystem) thing is the first token dumps when the 2nd one is released, and the 2nd token then rises very fast but dumps even faster…so I’m curious to see if that’s what will happen here as well

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I missed this post initially but seen it when I was rereading something…what has happened in the handful of instances where I’ve seen devs do the multiple projects (ecosystem) thing is the first token dumps when the 2nd one is released, and the 2nd token then rises very fast but dumps even faster…so I’m curious to see if that’s what will happen here as well
got you, so the 2nd token normally entices buyers of the first one as the new "it" thing while the devs run off on the plug twice....

what's crazy is that if you time it right, knowing this pattern could be fruitful but again they're banking on that thinking too...

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got you, so the 2nd token normally entices buyers of the first one as the new "it" thing while the devs run off on the plug twice....

what's crazy is that if you time it right, knowing this pattern could be fruitful but again they''re banking on that thinking too...

ya at the bold…after a while, “everyone” has the same smart idea so the 2nd token becomes a race to dump it before they get dumped on…idk if it’ll play out this way, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it does tho

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya at the bold…after a while, “everyone” has the same smart idea so the 2nd token becomes a race to dump it before they get dumped on…idk if it’ll play out this way, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it does tho
yep, the main question is after the run-up do you have minutes or hours before the steady decline...

at this point, I'm looking for 30/40% days....of course with low mcaps 2X are possible in a short amount of time but I'll take the former gladly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PEPE2.0 continues the road to recovery after that massive drop…also on the verge of hitting 11k holders…still no twitter account tho…I’m glad I took some profit and can just sit back and see where the hell this thing goes…it can go either way at this point…it’d be impressive as hell tho if this can climb back to ATH and regain that furious pace of acquiring holders/volumes it was on earlier

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
PEPE2.0 continues the road to recovery after that massive drop…also on the verge of hitting 11k holders…still no twitter account tho…I’m glad I took some profit and can just sit back and see where the hell this thing goes…it can go either way at this point…it’d be impressive as hell tho if this can climb back to ATH and regain that furious pace of acquiring holders/volumes it was on earlier
Its one rebellious ass coin/community lol thought it was almost a wrap

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

thanks…I need some new coins to look at…I don’t want to just keep only looking at all the same coins from the last run…especially since my position/opinion has changed on some of them…there’s gonna be some new shyt that catches fire too during the next bull run

Its one rebellious ass coin/community lol thought it was almost a wrap

ya I’m thinking their twitter getting attacked has turned into a rallying point for the community…to be fair tho, the dev did say he was starting a new marketing campaign that would go into effect this week

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

anybody know anything about this coin...the last day it's roughly doubled up..6 or 7X in the last week Wonder what's behind it's recent resurgence.

2 year old coin...in the bull run (2021) was a 64.00 coin....

I heard of this token a long time ago...:what:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so this is interesting…kucoin is giving the PEPE2.0 community an opportunity to put their money where their mouth is and issued this deposit challenge…3000 users each need to deposit 200M (currently $20 worth) on kucoin by july 10th…if/when the goal is met they’ll officially list it…if the goal is not met by the deadline, then users can just withdrawals their tokens…the community currently has 11k+ holders…3000 of these holders would need to deposit roughly $20 worth of PEPE2.0 coins for the token to get listed on kucoin…so it’ll more than likely happen…I hope what happened to RFD doesn’t happen to PEPE2.0…it got listed on kucoin super fast (within 9 days of launching) but burned out immediately after that

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif