1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so this is interesting…kucoin is giving the PEPE2.0 community an opportunity to put their money where their mouth is and issued this deposit challenge…3000 users each need to deposit 200M (currently $20 worth) on kucoin by july 10th…if/when the goal is met they’ll officially list it…if the goal is not met by the deadline, then users can just withdrawals their tokens…the community currently has 11k+ holders…3000 of these holders would need to deposit roughly $20 worth of PEPE2.0 coins for the token to get listed on kucoin…so it’ll more than likely happen…I hope what happened to RFD doesn’t happen to PEPE2.0…it got listed on kucoin super fast (within 9 days of launching) but burned out immediately after that

this is the same zero that it ate last time before getting beat down…some resistance again after crossing it last night…still concerned about this getting listed on kucoin too early…with memes that experience a decent run, the longer they stay off major exchanges while continuing to build up holders/volumes the better off it is for more ppl as more bags get built…as much momentum as this has experienced early on only after a week, I think getting listed on kucoin will provide too tempting of an opportunity for the top holders to dump to the point that the momentum will be hard to regain (similar to RFD and other coins that have experienced a similar trajectory in which they get listed on a major exchange too quickly)…if/when kucoin is announced, I’ll sell and decide if I want to buy back in…but I don’t want to fall victim to the “binance is next” mentality and get stuck waiting for that to happen…meanwhile the token will be getting dumped on kucoin

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

I’d prefer a penny (just kidding) but $0.001 would be very sweet

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the same zero that it ate last time before getting beat down…some resistance again after crossing it last night…still concerned about this getting listed on kucoin too early…with memes that experience a decent run, the longer they stay off major exchanges while continuing to build up holders/volumes the better off it is for more ppl as more bags get built…as much momentum as this has experienced early on only after a week, I think getting listed on kucoin will provide too tempting of an opportunity for the top holders to dump to the point that the momentum will be hard to regain (similar to RFD and other coins that have experienced a similar trajectory in which they get listed on a major exchange too quickly)…if/when kucoin is announced, I’ll sell and decide if I want to buy back in…but I don’t want to fall victim to the “binance is next” mentality and get stuck waiting for that to happen…meanwhile the token will be getting dumped on kucoin

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, I know big listings don't always translate but that's pretty cool..

wouldn't be surprised if it runs up for the next few hours because of the news

edit: getting listed in like 2 hours..UTC always trips me up

ya it’s starting to run hard…will probably flirt with $100M mcap…currently at $60M…still wondering if this will play out like RFD or if it can really succeed PEPE