1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I saw a bitcoin2.0 memecoin drop a couple days ago but I think it fizzled out quickly

I could’ve 2X’ed here (new project $TWO)…had an entry at “7” (it dipped after breaking a “0”) but then it ran again…I gave it a look bcuz I saw some influencers promoting it but I don’t really like the project tho…looks like yet another cheap PEPE clone and the numbers aren’t there yet…it might still run tho cuz of the influencers behind it…the mcap was just under $600k when I was deciding to enter

yeah killer part I think there was 2.0 shib or something lol so you never know when these things will pop off

I'll definitely be monitoring that $TWO project too, would be good to hit a 40%/50% play

here's another one that could do something, Floki 2.0
DEXTools
been out a few days too

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
sometimes i get the urge to gamble something then look at shyt like this where they add liquidity and then less than 5 minutes later they remove it. and it happens quite often.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
sometimes i get the urge to gamble something then look at shyt like this where they add liquidity and then less than 5 minutes later they remove it. and it happens quite often.

add to injury the name NOPE, dudes was just really leaning into being a-holes smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
side note, maybe it's just me but when I see a coin reach above the 7000 range on a level, I get more hesitant on an entry point because I assume it's going to run up and touch the next level before taking a dip back down (at least momentarily).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watch it run hot today too :skip:

*edit*

this actually released a few days ago and then died…this could be a pump fake

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
watch it run hot today too :skip:

:russ:I swear I KNEW what coin you were about to post because I had the same exact expression :martin:on my face as I just saw it

and it might only be a real QUICK play but I think you're right...probably runs crazy today

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:I swear I KNEW what coin you were about to post because I had the same exact expression :martin:on my face as I just saw it

and it might only be a real QUICK play but I think you're right...probably 2/3X more today

ya I just made an edit…it’s possibly a pump fake…cuz I saw it a few days ago and completely dismissed it…the coin went completely flat but has gotten a second wind today

*edit*

ya that big ass FOMO-generating green candle is gonna come down eventually

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you be scouting coins EARLY early. :ohhh:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya I just made an edit…it’s possibly a pump fake…cuz I saw it a few days ago and completely dismissed it…the coin went completely flat but has gotten a second wind today
yeah timing would be super IMPORTANT