1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah that definitely caught my eye.. especially since I remember you saying how sometimes random coins just be popping up on the top 10 list

ended up dumping it @ just over $0.0006

took a $500 loss…I would’ve came out ahead even if I had just sold half at the top smh…got greedy and hesitated lol…maybe china can pump it back up but for now momentum has bottomed out and the pep rally tweets they’re posting isn’t gonna do anything for that…don’t wanna lose more money waiting around “hoping” for something to happen

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ended up dumping it @ just over $0.0006

took a $500 loss…I would’ve came out ahead even if I had just sold half at the top smh…got greedy and hesitated lol…maybe china can pump it back up but for now momentum has bottomed out and the pep rally tweets they’re posting isn’t gonna do anything for that…don’t wanna lose more money waiting around “hoping” for something to happen
yeah man it really looked like it was going to take off this morning...momentum was building. I guess it's true what you said about us not getting tied to a project, because it can turn at ANY moment smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah man it really looked like it was going to take off this morning...momentum was building. I guess it's true what you said about us not getting tied to a project, because it can turn at ANY moment smh

gotta treat these memes like ho’s :smh: I be zion williamson’ing them tho…it’s super hard not to get caught up in thinking “what if it can go a little bit higher?”

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
gotta treat these memes like ho’s :smh: I be zion williamson’ing them tho…it’s super hard not to get caught up in thinking “what if it can go a little bit higher?”
this analogy got me bruh :russ: I definitely know the feeling of hesitating on hitting that swap button. Thinking what if it clears another zero.:to:

I guess it's true what they say "It's always better to swap/dump five minutes too early than swap/dump five minutes too late." End up on some:damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dextools is tripping with this top 10 pairs list these last couple days…ELON has been dying for YEARS and has dropped even lower these last few months…ZERO traction there whatsoever but it’s listed in the top 10 along with a bunch of other dead memes…yet RAPTOR is being ignored…idk why it’s been so inconsistent lately

*edit*

…and now SAITAMA is listed on top 10 pairs? :skip:

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
dextools is tripping with this top 10 pairs list these last couple days…ELON has been dying for YEARS and has dropped even lower these last few months…ZERO traction there whatsoever but it’s listed in the top 10 along with a bunch of other dead memes…yet RAPTOR is being ignored…idk why it’s been so inconsistent lately

*edit*

…and now SAITAMA is listed on top 10 pairs? :skip:

SAITAMA??..what in the 2021 is going on?

Somebody did this...Russell...Jake....John Salley :damn: :dead: