1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Mainly just a down period.
got you..I figured it would take a while for everything to go back to before..if it does

for the time being have you just been sitting steady with what you got or stacking anything in particular?
It's sideways for the majors... bullrun coming tho... altcoin season been on fire so people did make money here and there...:ld:
oh so some of the memecoins been popping off? :ehh: I know you probably made some good gains on a few of them

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I own a Trezor and have for a while now but I use my Ledger mainly.

That mf getting BUSHED today. Aint no way :dead:

Just the fact that its POSSIBLE for the device to send key shards is enough for me to know better. I paid for a cold wallet, not a hot wallet with extra steps. The fukk kinda shyt is that :pacspit:

We legit gonna have to go back to paper storage QR codes these days they getting desperate to steal every fukking thing we get...:hhh::dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
got you..I figured it would take a while for everything to go back to before..if it does

for the time being have you just been sitting steady with what you got or stacking anything in particular?

oh so some of the memecoins been popping off? :ehh: I know you probably made some good gains on a few of them

just been chilling, not adding anything. I know I got out of ftm waiting on a further dip, hoping that comes sooner than later.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Need alts to rip, so I can send my (now former) Puerto Rican co-worker and friend to Bolivia. Back to her same old games. :pacspit: .
hilarious :dead:

I might have to start being active in here again.....a lot of folks have the scoop on some these coins that go ballistic out of the blue

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
WATCH ya WALLET NEWS!!!:damn:

I woke up to shocking news!

TLDR The ledger device actually can expose your seed phrase to the internet.

Initially it was a speculation and people were expecting updates. Eventually, we got them:

So yes, it's a service your can opt for for "recovery services", but the bottom line is that it can expose the seed phrase.

Ultimately, it's a matter of the French government knocking on their doors and asking for it.

This actually makes your funds at Ledger less safe than on MetaMask. At least we don't have a confirmation that other hot wallets can access or keep copies of the seed phrases.

Leger, it was nice while it lasted...

But it's game over.

:sadcam: be safe out there!!!

Beware of this shyt breh

I had 17k Doge and 975 XRP stolen off my ledger and I got it from the official site

I spoke about it months ago in this thread
I tried to tell y’all over 2 years ago and everyone told me it must’ve been my fault :francis:

Not you necessarily but everyone who quoted me said Ledger cannot possibly be hacked.