1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Metamask can't withhold taxes without KYC. They don't know who we are and how much taxes we pay. They also don't have our private keys so I doubt that sentence in the terms means what they are speculating on reddit.

It's probably tied to when you buy crypto with credit cards through Metamask

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
started messing with this ordinals thing. i see they been gaining popularity lately. i loaded up my wallet, not too big an amount, but gotta see whats cheap and reliable. had to use xverse wallet cuz the original one i had ordinals wallet, wasn't letting me send btc.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
started messing with this ordinals thing. i see they been gaining popularity lately. i loaded up my wallet, not too big an amount, but gotta see whats cheap and reliable. had to use xverse wallet cuz the original one i had ordinals wallet, wasn't letting me send btc.

Ordinals???

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I know it sounds silly to ask (as every cycle this probably gets asked), does anyone think the overall market will ever get back to 2021 levels?

on another note, are there any people on twitter you follow that gives good info on crypto?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ordinals???

its the btc version of NFTs. they also have meme coins I believe.

xverse is the preferred wallet. send the btc on to there and use it for the NFTs. can also use it for coins, its brc-20 instead of erc-20 for eth chain. not sure which are the good exchanges for coins like uniswap on eth side. i just got my first ordinal and testing out this simpleswap bridge for eth to btc.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
roughly 10-11 days…it’s possible ppl might start selling it early on uniswap once tokens are distributed…there was a presale with tokens going for about $0.02 …the final round was roughly $0.05 …and they’ve estimated tokens will be listed at $0.07 on exchanges…so it’s possible it might dump when listed
here:

I should’ve grabbed some yesterday when it dropped to $0.02

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are there a lot of exchanges they expect for it drop on soon?

long answer - some projects/ICOs have that buzz out the gate when you can anticipate it being listed on several major exchanges (even tho they’re not allowed to disclose this info) but this project doesn’t seem to have that buzz from what I’ve seen so far…that being said if ppl gravitate to it and there’s a demand created that generates a high volume then more prominent exchanges could decide to list it at some point

short answer - there’s no way to really know outside of them announcing it

they’ve announced 3 exchange listings so far

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
long answer - some projects/ICOs have that buzz out the gate when you can anticipate it being listed on several major exchanges (even tho they’re not allowed to disclose this info) but this project doesn’t seem to have that buzz from what I’ve seen so far…that being said if ppl gravitate to it and there’s a demand created that generates a high volume then more prominent exchanges could decide to list it at some point

short answer - there’s no way to really know
:ehh: respect that makes sense :salute:reminds of the time where the project RSR was predicted to be listed on Coinbase (I believe the CB blog said they supported it ) and its on crypto.com so people were thinking it was just a matter of time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: respect that makes sense :salute:reminds of the time where the project RSR was predicted to be listed on Coinbase (I believe the CB blog said they supported it ) and its on crypto.com so people were thinking it was just a matter of time.

ya anticipating exchange listings can be tricky…I’ve gotten caught up quite a few times and lost out on gains waiting for “binance soon” “coinbase soon” lol