1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 how many times has PEPE x’ed since you found out about it 100x, 1000x …?

Not sure of the calculation. Think it had 8 zeroes compared to 5 now, around same range. I sold but thankfully got back in. I heard about it early Saturday morning and it was out that previous Friday afternoon or evening so not many hours after.

Daps
i think doge hit 80b during its ATH run. i think PEPE can get close to that. not sure what price corresponds to that, though i’d figured it out if i knew what its supply is.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure of the calculation. Think it had 8 zeroes compared to 5 now, around same range. I sold but thankfully got back in. I heard about it early Saturday morning and it was out that previous Friday afternoon or evening so not many hours after.

jeezus christ. :wow:

I’m speechless man…you called it from jump as far as it being the next SHIB…I would’ve thrown in a lot less to protect myself from a possible rug pull if I had invested that early but I would’ve still ate good…gonna have to think of an exit for myself with what I threw in…I’ll probably pull about 75% of what I put in later today once the news gets out and it runs some more (at least that’s what I expect) and keep the rest in case maybe coinbase decides to list it down the road…this is crazy…this shyt always feels surreal…mad props on catching yet another one :salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think doge hit 80b during its ATH run. i think PEPE can get close to that. not sure what price corresponds to that, though i’d figured it out if i knew what its supply is.

it would have to hit roughly $0.0002

it’s token supply is somewhat the same as SHIB (I think there are 100 trillion less tokens circulating than SHIB) which hit a high of $0.00008 during the bull run so I don’t think that number is impossible for PEPE…but that’s just looking strictly at the numbers and not momentum, exchanges or anything else

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
jeezus christ. :wow:

I’m speechless man…you called it from jump as far as it being the next SHIB…I would’ve thrown in a lot less to protect myself from a possible rug pull if I had invested that early but I would’ve still ate good…gonna have to think of an exit for myself with what I threw in…I’ll probably pull about 75% of what I put in later today once the news gets out and it runs some more (at least that’s what I expect) and keep the rest in case maybe coinbase decides to list it down the road…this is crazy…this shyt always feels surreal…mad props on catching yet another one :salute:

its crazy cuz this all started cuz of NFTs. this girl I follow on Twitter kept liking/retweeting this guys NFT calls and I had gotten an interest in messing with them so I would follow him and check his calls. got a few but not many. then I know he had for sale an nft alpha pass so I got 1. that gave access to their discord group. I was in there for a while buying a few of whatever NFTs they would call that I could afford and liked. Some went up but mostly all went down, and i missed out on some good ones. entire nft market looking ugly for the most part now. so one that i really liked was having a twitter spaces late that friday night since they were based out in asia so it was like 3 am. i'm a night owl anyways. space finished and they weren't saying much to help the nft. seemed like they needed a pr rep. anyways a little bit after, one of the guys in the chat had mentioned it and that it was on a dip and a lot of the investors of some milady NFT were in it. i got some shortly after and that was around 5 in the morning. so crazy how steering down 1 path can lead you to a completely different one. i still have all my damn nfts but they ain't doing shyt. :russ: only one i like that i grabbed a few of is this valeria lands one that supposed to have a game coming out soon or something like that and some utility. everything else looking bad. i think even bored apes and mutant apes are down by a lot.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is insane smh lmao
Man you got in right on time.

I was trying to throw in some last night and gas fees and metamask were spinning like hell. All of a sudden the Binance announcement happened and ity almost doubled. :snoop:
Now I've gotten in way later.
Congrats to yall!

I saw this shyt around the same time as manny but said fukk it because Token sniffer had some things about it I didn't like and thought it was some Trump NFT quick cashgrab shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man you got in right on time.

I was trying to throw in some last night and gas fees and metamask were spinning like hell. All of a sudden the Binance announcement happened and ity almost doubled. :snoop:
Now I've gotten in way later.
Congrats to yall!

I saw this shyt around the same time as manny but said fukk it because Token sniffer had some things about it I didn't like and thought it was some Trump NFT quick cashgrab shyt.

for the first time I used the uniswap iOS app…I had used the android one that was in trust wallet prior to that and it was always a pain in the ass but the process was very smooth this time tho…I’m still gonna be kicking myself for a while tho…it’s not like I missed his posts…I read EVERY new post in here but kept coming up with reasons to talk myself out of it…idk last night I finally said fukk it and bought some during the game…if only I had got in on saturday…that alone would’ve gotten me a nice 20x…anyway there’s always gonna be another opportunity…that’s one lesson I finally learned in crypto…how is the old group doing…they fukking with meme coins lol?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
for the first time I used the uniswap iOS app…I had used the android one that was in trust wallet prior to that and it was always a pain in the ass but the process was very smooth this time tho…I’m still gonna be kicking myself for a while tho…it’s not like I missed his posts…I read EVERY new post in here but kept coming up with reasons to talk myself out of it…idk last night I finally said fukk it and bought some during the game…if only I had got in on saturday…that alone would’ve gotten me a nice 20x…anyway there’s always gonna be another opportunity…that’s one lesson I finally learned in crypto…how is the old group doing…they fukk with meme coins?
Absolutely. I'm kicking myself too but you're right. There will be other opportunities and hopefully PEPE and a few other memes help push us into BTC's halving.