1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m trying up buy btc but Binance.us says I have to wait 7 days before moving it off the exchange. Any brokerages out there not named Coinbase to instantly transfer?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Hey @mannyrs13 did you see this new coin called Dione Protocol... it's supposed to be for green renewable energy... very popular outta nowhere 20M MC...:ehh:

I'm seeing a chart all the way back in august. how far back do you consider new? :russ:

looks like its had a decent run overall tho.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody hear about $FCF?

It's been kinda jumping recently.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is where all that Afghanistan & Ukraine money went probably...:beli: are we funding a fukking Stargate program or something???
No it's from giving tax breaks repeatedly to the wealthy not collecting corporate taxes and allowing them to launder money out to tax havens. SS can work. It's really just one party that needs it to fail to stay relevant. Same way with post office.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No it's from giving tax breaks repeatedly to the wealthy not collecting corporate taxes and allowing them to launder money out to tax havens. SS can work. It's really just one party that needs it to fail to stay relevant. Same way with post office.

Man im tired of this hypocritical backwards ass corrupt ass govt...:snoop: nothing ever progresses with them, same ole shyt every year over and over...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i recommend getting some of these. i got on both wallets, free mint but gotta pay gas. still cheap. could be good in the future to flip as they get more exposure and good calls. and if you mess with the NFT thing, good to get some alpha as well. I'm maxed out at 8 it seems but should give me some great flips in the future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i recommend getting some of these. i got on both wallets, free mint but gotta pay gas. still cheap. could be good in the future to flip as they get more exposure and good calls. and if you mess with the NFT thing, good to get some alpha as well. I'm maxed out at 8 it seems but should give me some great flips in the future.

why these sites not compatible with CB wallet...:snoop:

Daps
I’m trying up buy btc but Binance.us says I have to wait 7 days before moving it off the exchange. Any brokerages out there not named Coinbase to instantly transfer?
No need to use exchanges that require one to submit personally identifying documents/information, like Coinbase, Binance, or any of these mega exchanges. There's non-KYC (Know Your Customer) p2p (peer to peer) exchanges you can use to buy bitcoin: Robosats, Bisq, Peach, hodlhodl, etc. More here: KYCme.not.

There are tutorial videos on how to use most of these. Here's one for Robosats:

You need Tor browser to access Robosats. Here's what it looks like:

demogpfhq.jpg

first-robosats-transabcck8.jpg

I've used Strike to withdraw cash from my checking account and pay the seller. Use Wallet of Satoshi (not all lightning compatible wallets work well with Robosats) to receive bitcoin over lightning.