1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we’re headed into a major recession cash will be king. Just like it always is.

I think the sell off continues.
Which is fine, I’ll take even lower prices. If you need to sell for cash, you’ve probably been investing money you shouldn’t have. People who learn from this will be better off for it. Even companies that were spending on a money high. Strong ones will survive, wash the rest out.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
commercial is 3 weeks old apparently but I saw it for the first time last night while watching the game…I love it!

gonna pick up some COIN stock too at some point but I feel like it’s way too early right now..I would like to see if it can drop close to $30 within the next year or so

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
commercial is 3 weeks old apparently but I saw it for the first time last night while watching the game…I love it!

gonna pick up some COIN stock too at some point but I feel like it’s way too early right now..I would like to see if it can drop close to $30 within the next year or so

I hear they were laying some people off. Hopefully they not downsizing cuz they think crypto dead. :mjgrin:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If I was to guess...
whoever controls the market....the ups and downs...
is a damn devil..
"oh I will add billions in today"
"oh I will crash everything today"

warren buffett KNEW the fukk something was up
he spoke negative about bitcoin too confidently

I know I will follow their elitist coded philosophies next time
"if the crackhead starts talking about bitcoin....then time to sell"

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I hear they were laying some people off. Hopefully they not downsizing cuz they think crypto dead. :mjgrin:

clever advert because they switched the discussion to a strawman. and tied that strawman's survival to theirs.

plenty of coinbase like companies died between 2013 and now.

and crypto can survive without coinbase.

-

that's like me saying "humanity will survive" with subtext "that means I @brehsimilitude will survive".

humanity surviving doesn't mean that I will survive (because I am not "humantiy", just as coinbase is not "crypto").

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If I was to guess...
whoever controls the market....the ups and downs...
is a damn devil..
"oh I will add billions in today"
"oh I will crash everything today"

warren buffett KNEW the fukk something was up
he spoke negative about bitcoin too confidently

I know I will follow their elitist coded philosophies next time
"if the crackhead starts talking about bitcoin....then time to sell"

buffet is a traditional investor who grew large on the back on an america with strong fundamentals and who focused on non-complex staples of american life.

digital money, which looks like a ponzi scheme (to someone with his money and access), is vapourware as far as he is concerned.

i believe that his skepticism vis-a-vis bitcoin is genuine.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
buffet is a traditional investor who grew large on the back on an america with strong fundamentals and who focused on non-complex staples of american life.

digital money, which looks like a ponzi scheme (to someone with his money and access), is vapourware as far as he is concerned.

i believe that his skepticism vis-a-vis bitcoin is genuine.

I agree with that...he also bought $1 billion of stock in a digital bank that focuses on crypto....Nubank
he did that quietly....

he about his money and if something will be big in a few years....he will invest in that....

point I was making is that if his team of SUPER analysts told him something....they probably right
and if he comes out speaking in the way he did....he either saw the crash coming or really believes its shyt.....

knowing him though....he or his friends bought a lotta bitcoin last night on some sneaky shyt