1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: what you mean you gonna go ahead and drop bitcoin under 22k at a certain time?

Don't let us find out you the one controlling the price. :ufdup:
It's what you pointed out. The last 2 nights before tonight, I mentioned coming back from eating and finding out it's tanking while I'm eating:
You better do like Ghandi and go on a hunger strike if your eating is causing the dip. :ufdup:

Let me find out you were eating during the previous dips. :troll:

I knew I would be eating somewhere between 8:30 and 10, so I made the call. That's now 3 nights in a row. It's 21,100 now. This is all my fault, I feel bad but I need to eat.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last 24 hr I have some down 26%, but one I bought more of early today is up almost 6% over the last 24hrs, Fantom. Hang in there Fantom, fight the good fight.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like we dodged that today. Just went back over 22k.

Some strong 1hr numbers. See a lot of 8%-9%, turning some 24hr green.
Liking what I see with Link. Bouncing back decent on the current 4H candle. Hopefully the next one is good. Asia looks to be buying up some dip, hopefully Europe don't fukk it up. If it can go on a small run and flip back down a bit, might just sell and try to grab a few more on the bottom. Gonna look at the 15 minute chart prolly to see. Depends on gas fees tho. And if I can get atleast 50 more.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liking what I see with Link. Bouncing back decent on the current 4H candle. Hopefully the next one is good. Asia looks to be buying up some dip, hopefully Europe don't fukk it up. If it can go on a small run and flip back down a bit, might just sell and try to grab a few more on the bottom. Gonna look at the 15 minute chart prolly to see. Depends on gas fees tho. And if I can get atleast 50 more.
Yeah, it's my strongest one for me last hour, up almost 11% and 24hr up 3%. During this rough stretch LINK is the one the seems to be having these good days, standing out a bit from the rest. At least from what I have.

Right now in terms of holdings my top 6 are
Bitcoin
ETH
ADA
SOL
DOT
NEAR

want to move up
AVAX
LINK
FANTOM

Need to go deeper on
ALGO - this earns 5.75% at Coinbase automatically
ATOM- this earns 5% at Coinbase automatically
MATIC

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JJ Lions is that you on that website? :wtf:

How the hell is Art Barr the king of rap and I haven't heard any of his music? :mjtf:
Yeah, it's mine. I just did that as a joke. Nothing I put serious time on, just threw that up in about an hour. I mainly want to sell that domain.

That's some old Homestead.com template from many years ago when I was trying to figure out how to make a wesbite. Today, I just use Wordpress for my sites. Homestead you can't even get secure, no https.

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is giving some good daily wrap ups, one of the better Crypto YouTubers. One of the things he said where I was thinking myself and is actually kind of nice. We have lots of time to buy at good prices.

Another 1 hour pump. Bitcoin over 23k

Last edited: