1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Need this 6.60 area to hold for link and a possible run up to 7 or 7.25 tonight. Take profit and then hope interest rates are high for a dump to 5. Get me back up to 500 coins at least.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Friendly reminder for the new bag holders... Bitcoin is volatile. Buy it with the intention to hold for 4 years, this is not something you trade or expect to always go up. It's down 70% from the ATH, which is not historically unheard of. The best strategy is to stick to a bi-weekly or monthly DCA purchase schedule and buy at any price.

Example, the Federal Reserve starts printing billions in 2020 and now inflation has been killing anybody sitting on cash or bonds for the past year.

If you started buying Bitcoin twice a month 2 years ago, you'd be up 224%
Monthly... 342%

Take it a step further, you JUST FOMO'd into the market a year ago. That means you were buying at 40k all the way up to 70k. And now it's in 2020 prices before you even got in at 21k. Damn... That's an L. :mjcry:

camron-nope.gif

Nah, you'd be up 17% with a monthly DCA and 8% on a bi-weekly schedule.

DCA and chill. Stay away from shytcoins in bear markets. Free game.

Nothing but the truth!!!!!!

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not everybody laying people off

World's largest crypto exchange Binance says it's hiring for more than 2,000 roles amid a multi-trillion dollar slump in the crypto market​

All this hiring they doing and they can't even hurry up and verify my account. Hopefully that's what the new hires are getting paid to do. :stopitslime:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this hiring they doing and they can't even hurry up and verify my account. Hopefully that's what the new hires are getting paid to do. :stopitslime:
That's one I signed up for early last year, if you're talking Binance.us one, took a few weeks. Then none my cards worked, ones that worked at Coinbase and Crypto.com. I went to Crypto.com because of problems I had with Binance. I have some Bitcoin in there, think I sent some over. I need to take another look. At the time I was interested in them because they were carrying coins that Coinbase didn't have but now Coinbase and Crypto.com carries pretty much everything I'm looking at.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's one I signed up for early last year, if you're talking Binance.us one, took a few weeks. Then none my cards worked, ones that worked at Coinbase and Crypto.com. I went to Crypto.com because of problems I had with Binance. I have some Bitcoin in there, think I sent some over. I need to take another look. At the time I was interested in them because they were carrying coins that Coinbase didn't have but now Coinbase and Crypto.com carries pretty much everything I'm looking at.
I don't even need the coins. Issue is the lack of compatibility with these people. The binance creator tweeted a pic of him and Vitalik a few years back and he disabled comments so I couldn't tell them off. I get my drip on bnb chain and coinbase don't accept that so i gotta go thru the hassle of bridging it to the eth chain and hope the fees aren't too high or the coins would actually go thru. Instead of just sending them to binance and cashing out there. they need to figure out a way for all coins to get along. i can send money from bank of america to chase to wells fargo easily, they need to do the same with crypto. i barely even carry much on CB anyways. just my locked eth 2.0, the atom i withdraw from my wallet to cash out, which I was waiting a bit to go up, only down $5 from what i sent over yesterday, and a few hundred in btc that i should send to my wallet, but been lazy/waiting to stack a bit more. i just need them to approve me on binance so i can cash out easier.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

actual whores are managing billions of your dollars :mjlol:

i am never using any thrid party services..... regular banks are much more credible even though the apy is lower

not your keys not your coins

Wow this is worse than Lohren Bobhert being exposed as a high class whore for DC politicians man...:francis: