1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think it'll get that low but I have no idea. It's possible. Nobody really knows. But from the video I posted earlier:

"200 Week Simple Moving Average is 22,000, essential to hold"

So that is the next mark to keep an eye on. Got down to 25,117 today, now 25,361

We'll see how this week goes and that thing on Wednesday - Fed Interest Rate Decision, followed by Powell's speech. That's going to do something to the market, we'll see which way.
See y'all on wednesday then. I'm not sticking around for all this noise before the real decision has been even been made. Alerts off, logging into my separate YouTube account that doesn't have shytty crypto influencers (and their gay azz facial expression on the thumbnail) too so i'm not tempted to check the charts. About time mental health is looked after, i know damn well retirement has been significantly been delayed either way :unimpressed:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I have a spreadsheet for all my coins but going to make another one to focus on some during this crash/accumulation phase. Take some extra notes. The usual suspects. These are the main 12. All are top 30 coins except Fantom which is around 60. Top 30, lots of real use, VC money behind the, hedge funds behind them, favorites of "crypto experts" etc.

My Main 12
Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Cardano - ADA
Solano - SOL
Polkadot - DOT
Avalanche - AVAX
Polygon - MATIC
NEAR Protocol - NEAR
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Algorand - ALGO
Fantom - FTM

Then I will take a little time and figure out my hammer list. Of course Bitcoin gets the big hammer. Might as well load up as much as you can during these times, it's not going anywhere. Now, to figure out the rest of the order.

Taking notes on videos I watch. For example, Cardano, getting a lot of attention, money lately. Grayscale allocating 30% to Cardano/ADA.

Have this note - Biggest development is in DOT, COSMOS, Solana. So those are good ones.

This guy had a nice tweet thread about where the biggest whales are putting their money - https://twitter.com/Cov_duk

Remember seeing FANTOM pop up a lot
:wow:if I could give you rep, I would. Salute on the thorough response

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
were you not paying attention to anything in the crypto world? :dahell::wtf::mjlol:

Do Kwon the founder of Luna/Terra/UST. He's the guy that caused the crash. And lost me almost all my savings. :pacspit: It's neg on sight with him.
I'm not going to lie, the last two months, I just been getting cliff notes from the guys...where as before I was all up in these threads and researching everything online
And I read on here about the Terra situation but I didn't recall the guy's name...and side note I feel you on your :hhh::scust:disposition

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: crypto is hilarious. Imagine putting money into a market that nikkas can pull the entire plug on at any second and run off with your shyt.
Shows how early we are lol. I don't condone violence but where the fuk are the reprisals there needs to be something punitive as a deterrence nikkaz dying for way less :why: