1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's hard to correctly guess right now, but we need to try to make a list of the coins we think that are going to make it during the bear market into the year 2024...
I have a spreadsheet for all my coins but going to make another one to focus on some during this crash/accumulation phase. Take some extra notes. The usual suspects. These are the main 12. All are top 30 coins except Fantom which is around 60. Top 30, lots of real use, VC money behind the, hedge funds behind them, favorites of "crypto experts" etc.

My Main 12
Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Cardano - ADA
Solano - SOL
Polkadot - DOT
Avalanche - AVAX
Polygon - MATIC
NEAR Protocol - NEAR
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Algorand - ALGO
Fantom - FTM

Then I will take a little time and figure out my hammer list. Of course Bitcoin gets the big hammer. Might as well load up as much as you can during these times, it's not going anywhere. Now, to figure out the rest of the order.

Taking notes on videos I watch. For example, Cardano, getting a lot of attention, money lately. Grayscale allocating 30% to Cardano/ADA.

Have this note - Biggest development is in DOT, COSMOS, Solana. So those are good ones.

This guy had a nice tweet thread about where the biggest whales are putting their money - https://twitter.com/Cov_duk

Remember seeing FANTOM pop up a lot

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, go to eat, come back, much worse. Seems fear feeding into fear, just compounding it.

Just saw this

"Due to extreme market conditions, today we are announcing that Celsius is pausing all withdrawals, Swap, and transfers between accounts. We are taking this action today to put Celsius in a better position to honor, over time, its withdrawal obligations."

CELSIUS NETWORK STOPS ALL WITHDRAWS...BANK RUN HAPPENING?​

Daps
Celsius just halted transfers. All of this was predicted by the GME apes. Literally everything happening right now is included in the DD that’s been written at exhaustive length about how the impending GME squeeze will affect the economy.

Crazy to watch. When that stock dividend is finally announced, it may obliterate what’s left.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have a spreadsheet for all my coins but going to make another one to focus on some during this crash/accumulation phase. Take some extra notes. The usual suspects. These are the main 12. All are top 30 coins except Fantom which is around 60. Top 30, lots of real use, VC money behind the, hedge funds behind them, favorites of "crypto experts" etc.

My Main 12
Bitcoin - BTC
Ethereum - ETH
Cardano - ADA
Solano - SOL
Polkadot - DOT
Avalanche - AVAX
Polygon - MATIC
NEAR Protocol - NEAR
Chainlink - LINK
Cosmos - ATOM
Algorand - ALGO
Fantom - FTM

Then I will take a little time and figure out my hammer list. Of course Bitcoin gets the big hammer. Might as well load up as much as you can during these times, it's not going anywhere. Now, to figure out the rest of the order.

Taking notes on videos I watch. For example, Cardano, getting a lot of attention, money lately. Grayscale allocating 30% to Cardano/ADA.

Have this note - Biggest development is in DOT, COSMOS, Solana. So those are good ones.

This guy had a nice tweet thread about where the biggest whales are putting their money - https://twitter.com/Cov_duk

Remember seeing FANTOM pop up a lot

You in ATL or just a Falcons fan? If market still looks bad in November, you should try to go to the Bears game on 11/20 and boo the hell out of them. :birdman:

I wish they came down here but it's a road game and I'm not tryna freeze my ass to death in no Chicago winter.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@JJ Lions and that going out to eat dip again :francis::russ::mjcry:

Celsius just halted transfers. All of this was predicted by the GME apes. Literally everything happening right now is included in the DD that’s been written at exhaustive length about how the impending GME squeeze will affect the economy.

Crazy to watch. When that stock dividend is finally announced, it may obliterate what’s left.

:francis:
Do people even still shop at gamestop with their ridiculous ass offers for games? Entire video game industry prolly gonna take a hit if prices on everything else keep going up. They gotta decide between electricity and water or the latest call of duty and madden, lets see how that goes.

Man I know people who took out loans to buy some of these coins. They on suicide watch.
That's why I don't understand all them margin calls and leverage trading. Stressful enough using my own money, ain't tryna lose someone else's and end up paying more. I should take out a loan to pay some of these cc bills tho. I need a line of credit but gotta see where I can even find one. Something with somewhat low apr to consolidate some shyt. Wouldn't take out a loan for a risky investment. Only for real estate since you can rent or airbnb it out if need be.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in ATL or just a Falcons fan? If market still looks bad in November, you should try to go to the Bears game on 11/20 and boo the hell out of them. :birdman:

I wish they came down here but it's a road game and I'm not tryna freeze my ass to death in no Chicago winter.
I'm in Florida. I'm a Falcons fan because we happened to be living in Atlanta when I first started getting into sports. Moved around a lot growing up, dad was in army.

NFL - Falcons
MLB - Braves, not really a baseball fan
NBA - Used to be Hawks, changed to Orlando Magic once they got a team, Shaq/Penny, saw a lot of games, free. Had a friend working at Ticketmaster, used to get "deals", plus free tickets elsewhere
--
Taking a pause on Crypto YouTube videos, everybody all depressed.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's my opinion that alts are probably going lower. Protect your capital, take profits early, take losses early, and survive. A lot of alts will resemble this.

1200px-Euthanasia_coaster_profile.svg.png

Which loop are we on? :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what somebody posted earlier about that Coinbase card, they were right. That 4% is gone. Now 2% is the highest in AMP.

Let it burn down and whatever ashes are left, sprout from that. Sprout from some low ass prices. Try to put a positive spin on this. We're going to find what the lows are this year. Then it will turn around. 1 hours are turning green. Actually have 1 24 green, RNDR - Render Token, also up for the year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm in Florida. I'm a Falcons fan because we happened to be living in Atlanta when I first started getting into sports. Moved around a lot growing up, dad was in army.

NFL - Falcons
MLB - Braves, not really a baseball fan
NBA - Used to be Hawks, changed to Orlando Magic once they got a team, Shaq/Penny, saw a lot of games, free. Had a friend working at Ticketmaster, used to get "deals", plus free tickets elsewhere
--
Taking a pause on Crypto YouTube videos, everybody all depressed.
oh nice. yeah i feel you on that. I don't even have a team, cuz the dolphins done disappointed me enough over the years. I rarely even watch the marlins games, especially in recent years since its not the same as before when they were in World Series and I got to go. Only local team I enjoy is the Heat tho I really didn't care much lately and saw a bit but not much of the playoffs, and only followed the panthers cuz they were in the playoffs but they got swept out. Only sport I often watch is football and thats cuz I got fantasy football going with some friends for money so it gives me a reason to watch. other sports might tune in here and there or just read thru online or on here and see what's been going on. maybe when I'm rich after the next bull market I can make a goal of going to a game at every stadium and arena for all the four sports just for the experience.

Daps
@JJ Lions and that going out to eat dip again :francis::russ::mjcry:

Do people even still shop at gamestop with their ridiculous ass offers for games? Entire video game industry prolly gonna take a hit if prices on everything else keep going up. They gotta decide between electricity and water or the latest call of duty and madden, lets see how that goes.

That's why I don't understand all them margin calls and leverage trading. Stressful enough using my own money, ain't tryna lose someone else's and end up paying more. I should take out a loan to pay some of these cc bills tho. I need a line of credit but gotta see where I can even find one. Something with somewhat low apr to consolidate some shyt. Wouldn't take out a loan for a risky investment. Only for real estate since you can rent or airbnb it out if need be.
GME’s moving to an NFT marketplace and blockchain that’s restructuring its business. They’re working with Loopring on both.

But that aside, the fundamentals of its present business model no longer matter, if they ever have. Retailer owns the float by an unheard of amount, hedges are too deep in their short positions to escape without liquidation, and those positions haven’t been closed.

As long as retail holds, they’re toast.