Reppin
Focusville, USA
Keep in mind, last year we had a big drop, same months. People forget

Bitcoin
May 7 - 59,000
July 16 - 31,500

that's a big drop but then

Nov - Bitcoin hit all all time high.

Different circumstances/situations this time.

Then the 2018 crash:

"The 2018 cryptocurrency crash (also known as the bitcoin crash and the Great crypto crash) was the sell-off of most cryptocurrencies from January 2018. After an unprecedented boom in 2017, the price of bitcoin fell by about 65% from 6 January to 6 February 2018."

Good test for everybody, just make you stronger for future issues.

Got a lot more people in the business this time, especially last year (like me) Covid, stimulus, PPP money. So more people tweeting and stuff, amps it up even more.

It will come back again like it always does.
Looks like deja vu.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like deja vu.

Looks the same chart wise and month wise but situation is much different. We have inflation, recession, Russian war etc. Thats here to stay for a bit. We might bounce back a little after hitting some bottoms, but last year we were hitting some all-time highs, that’s not happening this year. Probably much longer to bounce back, longer accumulation period.

Was going to take a pause from buying and I just got finished adjusting my price alerts but then I got alerts on Bitcoin and Ethereum. Under 24,000 and 12,000. So going to do a little dipping.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Celsius is trending #1 right now on Twitter, is it for everybody else? Getting hammered in comments, which probably means today will be bad as well

Brutal, read some of the comments

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black swan after black swan what the fuk is this Celsius shyt right now we didn't get enough defi fud with luna a mere month ago??? All while btc is on life support :why:
The CEO just said this yesterday, flip flopped the next day

———————
Seeing some major media tweeting about this after midnight like Wall Street Journal, so this will be the story all day today

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t go on social media today, this Celsius stuff has Ponzi scheme trending, crypto is over, crypto crash, type of thing. People who hate crypto are having a field day with this

——-
I guess Solana is moving down my list, this is brutal article, Jack Dorsey getting at Solana too

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The CEO just said this yesterday, flip flopped the next day

———————
Seeing some major media tweeting about this after midnight like Wall Street Journal, so this will be the story all day today

That fool said fud, fud has proven to just be bull market buzzword if we being real. Only "fud" that hasn't been proven in this shytshow of a market is sub 20k bitcoin.

That's gonna happen too isn't it :mjcry:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
At all time high last fall, my portfolio profits were over 300%. I told myself not to sell, mainly because I didn’t want to deal with short term gain taxes of 33%. Now my diamond hands have rewarded me with my portfolio being in the red by 47% :wow: :wow: :wow:

I’ve only been in crypto since March 2021.. it’s been a hell of a year. If I was deep in shytcoins I’d be so damn sick right now.

Thankfully I’m pretty confident in the few projects I hold. QNT and VXV have utility outside of crypto, they’ll thrive even if BTC went to zero. ALBT and LCX are more risky but if crypto is here to stay, then they’ll be major players.

That said, QNT is by far my biggest bag and I have no doubts about its’ future success. It will bring me generational wealth

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Crashed faster than I thought it would :damn:

Lets hope for you brehs theres some big buyers at 20k and the panic selling doesn’t continue and drive it even lower.

This is the problem with a market propped up on people trying to get rich quick from money they recieved during the pandemic (gov accelerated the bull run in the stock market)

Will those people return and keep buying into crypto after they take big losses and lose faith in getting a lambo?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Me right now:

S2HP.gif

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lets hope for you brehs theres some big buyers at 20k and the panic selling doesn’t continue and drive it even lower.

This is the problem with a market propped up on people trying to get rich quick from money they recieved during the pandemic (gov accelerated the bull run in the stock market)

Will those people return and keep buying into crypto after they take big losses and lose faith in getting a lambo?
I doubt it's even retail driving the crash at this point, those get rich yesterday folk must be long gone. there's no way the "wen lambo" brigade still have holdings sizeable enough to move the price even if they are still around . Gotta be the big fishes/institutions fuking around causing the big dips. As much as it was good to get institutions on board they will sell in times like this too.
Also leverage traders playing with millions getting liquidated are also reasons for those thick azz red (bone:shaq:) candles sending the market down further.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

To quote Do Kwon, retail's "size is not size." Stimulus check investors don't move the market. Newcomers getting rekt is what always happens every bull to bear cycle. They jump in late or hold, lose everything, whales accumulate, whales eventually turn the faucet back on, rinse and repeat.

This is has me intrigued:jbhmm:

I want the Celsius situation to sort itself out. They exit scam and the market will probably dump quickly and hit that target on the chart. Load up there and hope for the best.

I really don't like the current political/financial climate. There doesn't seem to be any reason for a reversal but then again there never is.

One thing I'm wondering is if Celsius moved all that money to FTX with plans of running off with people's money can they freeze their wallet?