Reppin
NULL

It just gets better
full

The Observer

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

To quote Do Kwon, retail's "size is not size." Stimulus check investors don't move the market. Newcomers getting rekt is what always happens every bull to bear cycle. They jump in late or hold, lose everything, whales accumulate, whales eventually turn the faucet back on, rinse and repeat.

This is has me intrigued:jbhmm:

I want the Celsius situation to sort itself out. They exit scam and the market will probably dump quickly and hit that target on the chart. Load up there and hope for the best.

I really don't like the current political/financial climate. There doesn't seem to be any reason for a reversal but then again there never is.

One thing I'm wondering is if Celsius moved all that money to FTX with plans of running off with people's money can they freeze their wallet?

You’re very naive. Retail buyers/sellers impact the (crypto) market a lot more than you think

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
At all time high last fall, my portfolio profits were over 300%. I told myself not to sell, mainly because I didn’t want to deal with short term gain taxes of 33%. Now my diamond hands have rewarded me with my portfolio being in the red by 47% :wow: :wow: :wow:

I’ve only been in crypto since March 2021.. it’s been a hell of a year. If I was deep in shytcoins I’d be so damn sick right now.

Thankfully I’m pretty confident in the few projects I hold. QNT and VXV have utility outside of crypto, they’ll thrive even if BTC went to zero. ALBT and LCX are more risky but if crypto is here to stay, then they’ll be major players.

That said, QNT is by far my biggest bag and I have no doubts about its’ future success. It will bring me generational wealth
Yeah I feel you on that taxes thing. I been pulling out profits this year on staking rewards and hoping coinbase counts it as long term gains tho it wasn't on their platform but I purchased the coins on there over a year ago. That taxes thing done scared a lot of new investors cuz of how ridiculously high it is, plus all the rumors of it going over 40% when Biden was elected.

I got a mix of good and shyt. Mostly good but if the shyt turns out good, even for a quick gain, I'm taking profit. Tho most are under $100 in value so not much value on them now anyways.