1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, every night lately updating my price alerts to what I think are very low numbers but it does not stop dropping. You can choose text or email alerts with what I'm using. Today's alerts:

Ethereum (ETH) went below 1,400.00 USD on Coinbase.​

Algorand (ALGO) went below 0.32 USD on Coinbase.​

Cosmos (ATOM) went below 7.00 USD on Coinbase.​

Polkadot (DOT) went below 7.30 USD on Coinbase.​

NEAR Protocol (NEAR) went below 3.70 USD on Crypto.com Exchange.​

Solana (SOL) went below 31.00 USD on Coinbase.​

Bitcoin (BTC) went below 27,000.00 USD on Coinbase.​

Avalanche (AVAX) went below 18.00 USD on Coinbase.​

Fantom (FTM) went below 0.25 USD on Crypto.com Exchange.​

Only have 16 coins.

Love the price alerts if you're not using them, you should. Besides getting notices when they hit your price, it's also kind of a crash warning. It's what saved me with LUNA. Got an alert, had the price real low, so I knew something was off. It was crashing and I was able to sell for profit.

ETH below 1400
and BTC almost under 26,000

Should have some extra money coming in next couple days. Going to figure out the top ones I want to focus on.

Market Cap about Feb 2021 levels, might go under 1 trillion total - Global Cryptocurrency Market Charts | CoinMarketCap

Now link

Chainlink (LINK) went below 6.00 USD on Coinbase.​

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Another bad day, and then what I mentioned above on Wednesday, that interest rate decision. Have no idea what kind of affect that will have. Just watching it more closely, trying to figure out the bottom (like most do) then try to load up as much as I can. We're hitting some 1 year, in some cases 1.5 year lows on some of these.
Yeah, my a$$hole is bleeding right now. Let's just bottom out already.

fukk.
Get ready breh i called this on page 7 pages so i havent changed my thoughts.. I think it's going to get worse.. a whole colonic for your ass :dame:
Get ready for large move coming soon people are expecting a crash during the rate hike :sas1:

People are looking for 18k-24k

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Sbp @DapMeUp! @(ALi)

Drip almost at 100k users. Hopefully the platform continues to grow during the bear market and more people take advantage. Hopefully hit 125k by end of year.
Thanks breh for the update, I'm currently on 70 drips.
Hopefully I can make it to 80 in the next 2 weeks compounding and then purchase 20 or whatever to hit my mark of 100.

Once I reach 100 I should get 1 drip a day which will serve me well throughout this bear market while nothing special, it will help me DCA into the projects I want to accumulate.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Get ready breh i called this on page 7 pages so i havent changed my thoughts.. I think it's going to get worse.. a whole colonic for your ass :dame:
Page 7? :dahell:

I'm on 50 per page and I'm on page 981. :mindblown:

This motherfukker called the dip when the thread was created prolly like ten years ago? :ohhh:

Freaking time traveler huh :troll:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I know it's hard to correctly guess right now, but we need to try to make a list of the coins we think that are going to make it during the bear market into the year 2024...

of course BTC and Eth but I'm talking alt coins with utility and visibility... Algo? Cro? FTM? Chainlink? Atom?....like a list of what people would buy if they dipped to a certain level

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Officially at the low point of the year. Under 20k highly possible. Hopefully it happens this week so the bears can shut up and then next week we start climbing back up.