1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know @NotaPAWG told us she was cashing out earlier last year.. for that she got coli posters jumping her but later to find out she was correct. Whether you agree with her other views she was right on that statement.

Somebody has to be the voice of reason or contrairian during the bull market everyone can't be bullish at the top, people need someone to bring them or themselves back to earth so that individual is not stuck waiting another 4 plus years for a bull market especially in these times

Extra cash would help everyone right now. especially if you want to put that extra cash back into the market or pay bills.

If you cashed out 1 btc.. not at the top but around 66k you would be able to around 3 btc right now.

@papa surf @Supa @Stop_It_5 be the bad guy for the brehs.

That's cuz we didn't know it was the top. Unlike her with all that insider trading information. But she was right on that. Can't dwell on old trades anyways. We'll get a bull market again soon enough and make bigger gains this time around. I even think we might see alt season before end of year, if not by this time next year.

Agree about extra cash. Good time to try and accumulate some and spend less on bullshyt and more on paying bills or investing for the future.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw, notapawg caught heat cause she was changing her stance every week, one week she was laughing at people for not cashing out, then the next she was mocking people for not buying. I vividly remember the constant flip flopping, talking shyt to people for not buying/selling, and calling things out after the fact. She got banned before the crash so who knows what her real stance was.

If anything surf stood his ground on taking profits and watch out for the crash coming.

lol…I will give her credit for being plugged in with a couple whales who were probably just tryna beat bcuz she called the november crash before it happened…but ya she was always claiming she sold perfectly at the top and that she “told” ppl to sell AFTER the fact lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
lol…I will give her credit for being plugged in with a couple whales who were probably just tryna beat bcuz she called the november crash before it happened…but ya she was always claiming she sold perfectly at the top and that she “told” ppl to sell AFTER the fact lol

I know someone who would love her for telling people to sell at the top. :mjgrin:

But there was enough fukkery in another thread to add to this one.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
That's cuz we didn't know it was the top. Unlike her with all that insider trading information. But she was right on that. Can't dwell on old trades anyways. We'll get a bull market again soon enough and make bigger gains this time around. I even think we might see alt season before end of year, if not by this time next year.

Agree about extra cash. Good time to try and accumulate some and spend less on bullshyt and more on paying bills or investing for the future.
That's the thing I don't know if anyone besides insiders knew the top but being a contrairian in the moment of good times and ringing the bell like "hey guys we are 3 times above the last ath of 20k you should take some profits." Is what's needed.

Which @papa surf was on. And I commend dude especially when every influencer and forum member was saying it's going to or above 100k and if you didn't go along with them they would shun you.

It's hard to be in the eye of the hurricane but someone needs to do it.. for themselves or others.

I'll give brehs a tip that a influencer shared with me

anytime you are taking screenshots of your gains or telling your friends about it.... TAKE PROFITS - colin talks crypto

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If we get a hammer today, should be a good sign leading towards upcoming week. Hopefully gives us some momentum back up a bit.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing I don't know if anyone besides insiders knew the top but being a contrairian in the moment of good times and ringing the bell like "hey guys we are 3 times above the last ath of 20k you should take some profits." Is what's needed.

Which @papa surf was on. And I commend dude especially when every influencer and forum member was saying it's going to or above 100k and if you didn't go along with them they would shun you.

It's hard to be in the eye of the hurricane but someone needs to do it.. for themselves or others.

anytime you are taking screenshots of your gains or telling your friends about it.... TAKE PROFITS - colin talks crypto

to be fair I thought $100k was imminent initially but as more time passed and I started experiencing deja vu, I verbalized taking profits personally…I didn’t take out at the top…kind of more so in the middle…left a lot of profit on the table but ultimately made more than I invested which is the goal…I don’t like to convince ppl or insist on what they should do when it comes to their money tho…they’ll take the credit when it goes well (as they should since it’s their money/their decision) but they’ll look to blame you when it doesn’t

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I had a couple of traders I follow saying they were taking profits in case the top was in.

One called the 60k+ BTC top damn near to the satoshi.

There's always a few people who chart the top but there's way more people shouting there's more upside. Greed is stronger than fear so most people don't play it cautiously. I posted this chart in February and people were skeptical:

This is why I generally only stick to people who chart so I can see their reasoning for price targets bull or bear.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know @NotaPAWG told us she was cashing out earlier last year.. for that she got coli posters jumping her but later to find out she was correct. Whether you agree with her other views she was right on that statement.
First, why was she banned?

Second, I went to take a look back in November of last year, is that statement correct? She was pushing Glitch heavily.

On Nov. 14 she said:
"GLCH lookin like it might run again soon for new ATH, pullback with higher lows" It literally did the opposite, started sinking from around the date of that post.

The high was 2 days earlier on Nov. 12, it's been sinking since.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
at the rate its going, bitcoin won't have closed a day this low since end of 2020.

erase a year and a half of progress, brehs. :francis:

watch us gather back here again in December 2023 discussing the same shyt. :francis:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was just watching video below and they mention another decision that can affect markets coming this week. The Fed Interest Rate Decision, coming this Wednesday the 15th:

"All eyes will be on the US FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) decision scheduled on June 15, and the market is fearing aggressive rate hikes amid inflation monster. Bank of Japan will also announce its credit policy on June 17."

---------------
The alerts I get:

Bitcoin (BTC) went below 27,000.00 USD on Coinbase.​

Last edited:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, my a$$hole is bleeding right now. Let's just bottom out already.

fukk.
Another bad day, and then what I mentioned above on Wednesday, that interest rate decision. Have no idea what kind of affect that will have. Just watching it more closely, trying to figure out the bottom (like most do) then try to load up as much as I can. We're hitting some 1 year, in some cases 1.5 year lows on some of these.