1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would've made like 160 link if I would've sold when it hit 9.50 recently and got back in at 6.50 that it currently is. Of course would've made much more coins when it hit $50 last year and I had more but can't keep calculating past transactions. Just hope the future calculations end up being better.
"Scam pumps" on that shyt are the absolute worst always a top signal for the rest of the market too.
Just patiently waiting for staking

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
oh shyt this niccas back :heh:
lemme guess “btc til i die, have fun being broke”
imagine sitting in anything but BTC and having gone through enough cycles to be comfy with stables waiting for capitulation… couldnt be me!

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Exactly why I'm unbothered, this is an accumulation period that's gonna set the foundation for similar success to those who ate post-that covid crash.

I'm not missing that train this time.
I fully agree. I foresee more downside on the way but it's still an opportune time to buy up crypto. Don't try to time the market and get left.. DCA is the way.

If need be dca a 4th or what you'd invest every week to "catch" the dips.

Saying that to say if it goes below 24k I'm going in :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally got my new saitama tokens... :francis: :comeon: real meh after all of that... the big whales got to have fun while the small investor had to wait...

Anyways brought something new last night a new privacy crypto called $Messier (M87) just trusted my gut and brought some it just came out too, but if it's trajectory is like railgun in the future im sitting good right now...:wow:

See i plan for the fukking future... I dont give a fukk about your special vanity projects..:troll: :demonic:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I’m expecting some projects will thrive during the bear but I don’t believe the market as a whole will rebound to those highs anytime soon
Facts that's how you know breh is seasoned in the game. On those projects you either have to be lucky , early, fast or a good gambler. If you get in with the herd on those projects it's too late. You are apart of the pump and will get dumped on. It's a process that is simple but works all the time.
we’re just getting started

2024/2025 should be fun tho
I agree with this too.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I know @NotaPAWG told us she was cashing out earlier last year.. for that she got coli posters jumping her but later to find out she was correct. Whether you agree with her other views she was right on that statement.

Somebody has to be the voice of reason or contrairian during the bull market everyone can't be bullish at the top, people need someone to bring them or themselves back to earth so that individual is not stuck waiting another 4 plus years for a bull market especially in these times

Extra cash would help everyone right now. especially if you want to put that extra cash back into the market or pay bills.

If you cashed out 1 btc.. not at the top but around 66k you would be able to around 3 btc right now.

@papa surf @Supa @Stop_It_5 be the bad guy for the brehs.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Good to have u back, look forward to your valuable insight

In case he leaves again,

"Buy bitcoin or have fun staying poor!"

And so on.

There, I saved you months of his posts if he disappears again.

Daps
Naw, notapawg caught heat cause she was changing her stance every week, one week she was laughing at people for not cashing out, then the next she was mocking people for not buying. I vividly remember the constant flip flopping, talking shyt to people for not buying/selling, and calling things out after the fact. She got banned before the crash so who knows what her real stance was.

If anything surf stood his ground on taking profits and watch out for the crash coming.