1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys should check out domaining, what I do for a living. Buy and sell domain names. Learn the market - https://namebio.com/

Thinking how much I've put into crypto, would have made more money if I put that in domains.

Can you make a thread on this (either here or 6 certs). Just to give us Novice folks a understanding of the process?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you make a thread on this (either here or 6 certs). Just to give us Novice folks a understanding of the process?
That's not an easy thing to explain. I will point some places where you can learn.

Mainstream Domaining Forum - NamePros Community

Sales - https://namebio.com/

Aggregator of Blogs - Domaining

I buy most of my domains at Namejet, auction site - https://www.namejet.com/

Then of course GoDaddy has a big marketplace

Main tool I use to find domains, it's free - Expired Domains | Daily Updated Domain Lists for 493 TLDs

Usually I don't like ebooks/courses and such but there is 1 respected one, even the GoDaddy people use it to train - Learn to Buy, Sell and Invest in Domain Names at DNAcademy ***Looks like GoDaddy bought this 3 months ago, waiting list. So not sure if it'll open up again. The forum I listed above is the biggest, most active mainstream forum. Can search and ask questions there.

I've been doing affiliate marketing since around 2000, went full time in 2002. Then got into domaining about 10 years ago. Lots of late nights, lots of note taking to figure it all out.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I sometimes feel like shyt is manipulated. CPI numbers were announced yesterday morning. The hell is the price dipping so much on a Saturday night for?

look at the volume it shows on the bottom of this 1H chart. The last time volume was that high for the hour was back on June 1 around noon and 1pm, on a freaking Wednesday, which is understandable cuz it's the middle of the week, middle of the day, stock market open, banks and other institutions are open, rest of the world also open for business, at least Europe is around that time cuz it's night time in Asia, but it's more money awake and open for business at that time. So who the hell causing all that dip on a Saturday night? :aicmon:

Whales coordinated amongst themselves to sell at a certain time? :mjpls:

RBcpKyuj

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sometimes feel like shyt is manipulated. CPI numbers were announced yesterday morning. The hell is the price dipping so much on a Saturday night for?

look at the volume it shows on the bottom of this 1H chart. The last time volume was that high for the hour was back on June 1 around noon and 1pm, on a freaking Wednesday, which is understandable cuz it's the middle of the week, middle of the day, stock market open, banks and other institutions are open, rest of the world also open for business, at least Europe is around that time cuz it's night time in Asia, but it's more money awake and open for business at that time. So who the hell causing all that dip on a Saturday night? :aicmon:

Whales coordinated amongst themselves to sell at a certain time? :mjpls:
I went to eat (late) came back and boom, another drop. Right at 9PM Eastern took another clear drop.

How low can it go. As I mentioned, I heard many say Bitcoin low 20's, wonder if it goes under 20.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Baby boomers all going into retirement now. They need those markets to stay alive
I'm willing to bet a lot of them aren't ready for retirement. Even those that think they are. Main issue is gonna be healthcare. shyt is expensive now, so imagine 15 to 20 years from now or later when the boomers all start hitting their 80s and up and they may need even more healthcare and it'll be ridiculously priced. And of course the country is getting more and more unhealthier and continues to have problems which may be elevated by that time.

Market gonna be tough for those boomers. Hopefully they got money saved or other plans as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I went to eat (late) came back and boom, another drop. Right at 9PM Eastern took another clear drop.

How low can it go. As I mentioned, I heard many say Bitcoin low 20's, wonder if it goes under 20.
You better do like Ghandi and go on a hunger strike if your eating is causing the dip. :ufdup:

Let me find out you were eating during the previous dips. :troll:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You better do like Ghandi and go on a hunger strike if your eating is causing the dip. :ufdup:

Let me find out you were eating during the previous dips. :troll:
Dips usually happen right after I buy. I think, it can't get much lower than this, this has to be close to the bottom. I buy some, then it dips some more.

No buying today, so not sure what caused this one.