1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried buying a couple of new ones on Crypto.com but getting errors. Processing error, risk check. Was going to pick up some Arweave and Thorchain (RUNE).
I've been paying with debit card, getting 3 different type of errors, so I tried bank route. They had 3 options, ACH, BankWire and then Instant ACH where they credit your account so you can buy crypto immediately, since the ACH usually takes a few days. That worked great plus there are 0 fees this way, debit card 2.9% fees. So will be using this 0 fee way from now on.

DOT and ATOM. Anybody a fan of those? Those are the ones I need to decide if I want to buy some more to lower my average buy price. Ranked 11th and 29th.

Even tho lately it's been a bloodbath the 4 I have are still green for the year:
SOL - plus 30%
AVAX - plus 34%
NEAR - plus 65%
FTM - plus 18%

I've been hitting the top 3

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Don't know who the hell that guy is but I'm sure an old rich white guy like himself would be just fine. It's the chase investors and users that'll prolly end up getting screwed.

He is the CEO of JP Morgan.

One of the two top IB's in the world and architects of the FED (that sets your interest rates among other things).

"James Dimon (/ˈdaɪmən/; born March 13, 1956) is an American billionaire businessman and banker who has been the chairman and chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase – the largest of the big four American banks"

"JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware.[12] As of December 31, 2021, JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in the United States, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, and the fifth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets, with total assets of US$3.744 trillion.[5]"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
He is the CEO of JP Morgan.

One of the two top IB's in the world and architects of the FED (that sets your interest rates among other things).

"James Dimon (/ˈdaɪmən/; born March 13, 1956) is an American billionaire businessman and banker who has been the chairman and chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase – the largest of the big four American banks"

"JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware.[12] As of December 31, 2021, JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in the United States, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, and the fifth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets, with total assets of US$3.744 trillion.[5]"

so he working for the enemy huh? :birdman:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so he working for the enemy huh? :birdman:

fightclub-860x500.jpg

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got some kind of LUNA2 credit in my crypto.com account today. Had the original one and sold it all just in time where I made some profit. Don’t know what that’s about but if you had some as well, you might have sort as credit as well

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Article I just saw about DRIP.

Been tough lately with the price dip taking me longer to cash out what I need on a weekly basis but still making enough to cover my goals anyways. Been compounding less frequently, like when I get at least 5, instead of like 2 or 3 in order to save a bit on fees. Still growing my portfolio best I can. If I would've known that UST would've crashed, I would've put my entire Anchor Protocol stack or as much as possible on it to get higher 1% but it is what it is. Gotta keep compounding as much as possible and hope to hit that 1k goal soon enough.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Article I just saw about DRIP.

Been tough lately with the price dip taking me longer to cash out what I need on a weekly basis but still making enough to cover my goals anyways. Been compounding less frequently, like when I get at least 5, instead of like 2 or 3 in order to save a bit on fees. Still growing my portfolio best I can. If I would've known that UST would've crashed, I would've put my entire Anchor Protocol stack or as much as possible on it to get higher 1% but it is what it is. Gotta keep compounding as much as possible and hope to hit that 1k goal soon enough.

I see that as more of an ad from somebody invested in it. Anybody here can get an account at places like that and write some articles.

I've seen people post about it, never checked it out but looks sketchy as hell. "It’s essential to understand this setup is similar to an MLM."

"Drip Network was launched in July 2021 by two anonymous accounts called “Forex_Shark” and “BB” and their “team.” There is no other information available about these people, hence why investors should be highly cautious of a possible rug pull."

Looks like it's been going straight down since January.

Guy behind it, account suspended - https://twitter.com/Forex_Sh4rk

"There is so much. I don't want to write a novel here. I'll give you one. Forex shark stole your money and is yield farming with it. (Please don't reference what he promises to do with it since he isn't honest)"

Somebody complaining pigs being stolen -

$DRIP Like if you had your PIG tokens stolen by FOrex shark during migration! Many users were not credited PIG correctly and followed the process to a tee. Now PIG token is worth nothing, DOG still haven't been migrated after months. What a mess he has created, boy "genius"

-------------
But don't know how this one works. I hope you guys who are in it are making some money, taking profit.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those medium/yahoo finance articles were the death of me last year would use those as a signal that projects were the real deal only to get rugged :mjlol:.

Can't wait for the next bull cycle, shyt like this and the luna thing have taught me the importance of taking profit, fuk all that last time to buy at x price has really burned me your portfolio at a minimum will be cut in half at some point if you wait long enough.
Sidenote : It's wild that nothing significant has happened to Do Kwon or anyone other doxxed project that fukked people over. Don't condone violence but definitely surprised at the lack of reprisals :ehh:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully btc stays green for the week and there's no last minute fukkery. Need to stay steady these last couple hours. Especially when Asia opens a bit later.
Yeah I was thinking the same. This looks like it could be a green candle for the week unless a dump happens today. Been a while. But I've been interested in seeing just how many red weekly candles would close before a green one shows up.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to pause on the buying for now until more funds come thru, did a lot of shifting around yesterday.

Even in this bear market from my coins, NEAR, AVAX, SOL, RNDR, FTM are still higher than they were same time last year. I think that's a good sign. ADA has been doing great this last week, up over 20%, LINK over 16%.

I knew people getting into crypto from my domaining world and I didn't want to get into it until I logged in 1 day and saw it available in PayPal. BTC, ETH, Litecoin, BCH were the 4 available so I got some of each. ETH was the only 1 left and you can't do much with Crypto over there. So I sold all my ETH yesterday at PayPal at CB, hit some other crypto I wanted to hit and most of my ETH again. So now my average buy in price with ETH is 2,799, so I'm in the green now with that. Did the same with FTM at Crypto.com, converted it to NEAR, then bought more FTM, which is in the green now as well.

16 crypto
2 in the green
6 now 8% or less from being green
8 from 19% to 48% in red. Those are the ones I'll be focusing on getting those average buy prices now, like I mentioned in the other post.

So when we get back into a bull market, I will be in great shape.

-----------
I've been trying to find a domain for crypto, of course all the obvious names were long gone years ago. I have a crypto folder, with notes, how to videos etc, figure throw it all on a site just to get it organized, if it happens to get any traffic, monetize it.