1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonderland Reddit page in shambles, how did they not realize they were being taken for last week. Do people really need to a $0.0 to realize something ain’t right.

I didn't get any Time but practically every Dao is down across the board. Whether on eth, avax, ftm, I think all chains. Market got a lot of these projects nearly dead. Best not to put too much on things and take profit when possible cuz these DAO might be big later on but too much risk for now.

Daps
Little green today. Picked up NEAR the other day, up 16% last 24. Just watching my overall balance, when it drops, go check what's dipping, looking for deals.

Bunch of new coins at Coinbase, any of these on anybody's radar?

Pluton PLU
Liquity LQTY
DIA DIA
Maple MPL
SHPING SHPING
Unifi Protocol DAO UNFI
PolySwarm NCT
Propy PRO
Cryptex Finance CTX
Inverse Finance INV
Goldfinch Protocol GFI
Stacks STX

How can someone keep up with all of this :dwillhuh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little green today. Picked up NEAR the other day, up 16% last 24. Just watching my overall balance, when it drops, go check what's dipping, looking for deals.

Bunch of new coins at Coinbase, any of these on anybody's radar?

Pluton PLU
Liquity LQTY
DIA DIA
Maple MPL
SHPING SHPING
Unifi Protocol DAO UNFI
PolySwarm NCT
Propy PRO
Cryptex Finance CTX
Inverse Finance INV
Goldfinch Protocol GFI
Stacks STX

DIA makes it to Coinbase when the market is bearish:snoop:

I've been holding it for ages. Got it for cheap so I'm still up but I wish this happened months ago.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can someone keep up with all of this :dwillhuh:

I check for new ones every now and then. Got a cryptocurrencyalerting.com alert of new listings, Coinbase has NEW next to all the new ones.

I never heard of most of these, SHPING, sounds familiar.

Not sure about the process, how they choose what coins to list, but would like to see them get some of the more well known ones over there like:

LUNA
NEAR
FANTOM
VET
EGLD
etc.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So tomorrow is that Fed meeting.

The FOMC decision is due at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, followed by Powell's press conference at 2:30 p.m. ET

So some movement bound to happen, which way tho.

The Fed is likely to signal a March interest rate hike and that further policy tightening is coming
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/25/the-federal-reserve-is-likely-to-signal-a-march-rate-hike.html

Wonder what the safest raise in rates would be. Like maybe doing .05%? Who knows. I know savings rates would increase but I already make decent enough returns on crypto interest so that won't matter to me. I did suggest that if prices get low that anyone not involved look to put something in. Would be a perfect entry opportunity. This thing is growing like wildfire. And whether people think it's gotten too big is irrelevant. More people are needed and mass adoption introduced. Every young person should be looking to get in somehow. Highly believe we pass 3T market cap by end of year. So many ways to make money.

Daps
Kat on reddit said he had 30k on there and now it is 3k...got damn.

:mjcry:

1839-AEC2-627-F-416-C-B410-10-C124889-AA4.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kat on reddit said he had 30k on there and now it is 3k...got damn.

:stopitslime:
These dudes are goofy.

5 and 6 figure APRs and you putting 100K into it? Makes me think that shyt had to be inherited, cause ain't no sensible person putting that much bread into such a risky asset unless they using money they didn't work all that hard for.

:hubie:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take my loss in daos, fukked with that klima and snowbank, honestly the concept of a dao can work but it can't be through high apy residual income, that isn't sustainable and just doesn't have an end game, focus needs to be more on voting and operating protocal for the organization or some shyt idk
Drip network still holding up. I'm not technical minded enough to understand the big difference in their model against ohm forks apart from them having a tax and limits to the amount that can be sold at once.

Edit : more than fukin holding up that shyt is constantly smacking all time highs :gucci:

Last edited: