1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I should sell

But will you. I'm interested to see what happens I don't see anything good happening but I'm content with seeing my portfolio dip even further.

27k btc coming? Who knows.

I've heard bear market.

I've even heard 19k then recovery by the summer.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
ya a few minutes after that post…not everything but enough to keep me happy if the market does dip, but at the same time enough to hold on to in case things pick up but I doubt shyt will for much longer

I'm prepared to watch this shyt play out and regret not taking any profits while I can. I can see it now :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm prepared to watch this shyt play out and regret not taking any profits while I can. I can see it now

I made that mistake in 2018…I don’t want to sit around all year hoping for a comeback just to see the shyt settle lower and lower…it’s demoralizing for many…we were expecting a rally in summer but none came…we expected one shortly after fall and none came…we were “assured” of a xmas rally and none came…then 2019 came and shyt got even worse…dudes stopped making predictions at that point and just accepted what came

I have some bags that I won’t touch and will add on to but I have others where I’m up enough to take profits during these mini-rallies…overall this feels like the start of a bear but I honestly don’t know…I just gotta play both sides of the fence…I was wrong about the late november/december rally…if things had went how I expected then I would’ve mostly cashed out then

ultimately if you’re down or not sitting on enough profit to take anything out and you believe in the longevity of the project based on personal research, then yeah it wouldn’t hurt to hold and even continue to add to your bag in increments whenever the market suffers major dips

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made that mistake in 2018…I don’t want to sit around all year hoping for a comeback just to see the shyt settle lower and lower…it’s demoralizing for many…we were expecting a rally in summer but none came…we expected one shortly after fall and none came…we were “assured” of a xmas rally and none came…then 2019 came and shyt got even worse…dudes stopped making predictions at that point and just accepted what came

I have some bags that I won’t touch and will add on to but I have others where I’m up enough to take profits during these mini-rallies…overall this feels like the start of a bear but I honestly don’t know…I just gotta play both sides of the fence…I was wrong about the late november/december rally…if things had went how I expected then I would’ve mostly cashed out then

ultimately if you’re down or not sitting on enough profit to take anything out and you believe in the longevity of the project based on personal research, then yeah it wouldn’t hurt to hold and even continue to add to your bag in increments whenever the market suffers major dips
not strictly true we were sitting at the all time high a mere 2 months ago, i know a couple of months feels like years in crypto though so it's very forgettable since it came crashing down pretty quickly afterwards lol

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

I agree breh, it's a demoralizing feeling that we never know the top and everybody was aiming for that 100k mark since the bear market of the last run in 2018 but we never reached it. It was the same thing during the 2017 run people had a target of 50k that was never achieved.

It may be that a majority of the people are in the denial phase. People have to consider we went all the way from 3,100 to 69,000 dollars eth went from 89 dollars to 4,000 plus that's a phenomenal run.

Personally I haven't reached my targets so if it is a bear I'll take an L and wait until the next bullrun in 6-10 years.

But I still have hope we are in a bull run.:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree breh, it's a demoralizing feeling that we never know the top and everybody was aiming for that 100k mark since the bear market of the last run in 2018 but we never reached it. It was the same thing during the 2017 run people had a target of 50k that was never achieved.

It may be that a majority of the people are in the denial phase. People have to consider we went all the way from 3,100 to 69,000 dollars eth went from 89 dollars to 4,000 plus that's a phenomenal run.

Personally I haven't reached my targets so if it is a bear I'll take an L and wait until the next bullrun in 6-10 years.

But I still have hope we are in a bull run.:francis:

I’ve learned/am learning not to fall in love with this idea of being able to call the top “perfectly” or having hard targets with no room for flexibility…only speaking for myself but that’s when greed comes in and fukks me over…at the end of the day if I can walk away with more money than I invested then I have to be able to appreciate that as a win, instead of being hard on myself about money left on the table or not reaching too specific a goal

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I’ve learned/am learning not to fall in love with this idea of being able to call the top “perfectly” or having hard targets with no room for flexibilityonly speaking for myself but that’s when greed comes in and fukks me over…at the end of the day if I can walk away with more money than I invested then I have to be able to appreciate that as a win, instead of being hard on myself about money left on the table or not reaching too specific a goal

Utilizing my experience through 2 bull runs you would think it wouldnt take this long to realize that that's a major major key. Major. :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think the fact there's so much more money at stake than in 2018 will help us out a bit. That and the investor count. When it dipped in March 2020, it was able to go back up steadily over time cuz things were cheap and more people are getting involved. For 1 coin sold, there are two people waiting to each buy half, and break down from there until 10 or 20 people own 1 coin combined. And not just btc but any coin.

Market cap is at 1.7T.

Biggest Companies in the World by Market Cap

That's around 5 with Amazon or a bit higher. Those are all large worldwide known companies in the top 5 and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them start getting into crypto if they haven't already. Especially if prices do dip a bit.

I think raising rates shouldn't, tho they might, have an effect. Not saying they shouldn't affect the price, but they shouldn't affect the overall sentiment of investing. Investing is important to help keep up with inflation. Don't matter if interest rates are rising or cost of goods are rising, we can't keep up if our money not rising too.