1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you can't believe anything these fukkers say.

Last week:
Russia: we banning bitcoin

This week:

Me:
200.gif

:beli::beli::beli:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is only very short term bullish news people are saying this only means we are good until march :wtb:

The real test will be the regulation that's supposed to be coming the r word scares a lot of people but i welcome it .

yeah I expect the actual crash when they finally do raise rates to be worse than this. But we should get a nice pump through Feb unless some major FUD comes out to deter that

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I expect the actual crash when they finally do raise rates to be worse than this. But we should get a nice pump through Feb unless some major FUD comes out to deter that
i honestly think it will consolidate heavily until q2 probably between 34-40k give or take, there's no real catalyst for a proper move until march/april when the government fukery starts kicking off. Hopefully the move will be in the right direction :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just had a thought. They intend to combat inflation by raising interest rates meaning the rates people pay on their credit cards and mortgage. Now before the pandemic there was plenty of threads about how the average american had less than 1k in savings and student loan debt was at an all time high as well as credit card debt and lot of people were living paycheck to paycheck and barely if even getting by. So if they intend to lower the price of goods by raising the rates to borrow money, how does that help? Especially since most of the citizens rely on credit cards and borrowing to survive. Do they raise the interest rates on new mortgages or ones that already are active cuz not everyone has their home paid off? Wouldn't it be easier to regulate the price hikes on goods? The economy works in a big circle the way i see it, with every sector and member paying a part. The guy who works at the electric company uses his salary to pay for his cable, and the guy who works at the cable company uses his salary to pay for his cell phone, and the guy at the cell company uses his salary to pay for his garbage pickup, and the garbageman uses his salary to pay for his electricity and so forth. One big circle with a bunch of little circles crossed in between. If one sector increases prices than the others have to increase in order to pay their employees more so they could afford the new increase and then it trickles down to the consumer. So there has to be a way to lower the cost of one sector and have it have an effect on the rest of the circle. Of course the elite and wealthy aren't gonna be willing to get less money this year to help the rest of the population so the cycle would just continue. I highly doubt that raising interest rates won't cause more people to get into debt. They'll just be more selective with what they purchase and cause some companies to not survive. But I'm no economics expert or anything like that. :yeshrug:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone here know an easy way to see waht companies are on Decentraland and if so how?