eddie-long-crying.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this is commensurate to the fall-off in june but I don’t see an upside tho

think we just get dead cat bounces with ppl using the opportunity to cash out what they should’ve taken

I think this week has had a bigger drop than the one back in May, if not close to it. Actually 24% to 34% but we still have more than an entire day left. I think we can have a bounce this upcoming week yet I wouldn't mind building some support at this level over the next few weeks.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I think this week has had a bigger drop than the one back in May, if not close to it. Actually 24% to 34% but we still have more than an entire day left. I think we can have a bounce this upcoming week yet I wouldn't mind building some support at this level over the next few weeks.

10-15k btc is the floor.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we can have a bounce this upcoming week yet I wouldn't mind building some support at this level over the next few weeks.

ya first bounce we get I’m selling a majority of what I’m holding save for one which I’m prepared to ride out…I should sell that one too for a loss and then quickly dip back in :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The damn prices of everything going up are what's causing people to not have money or to cash out. Ain't a damn thing that hasn't gone up in price. The underclass gets poorer by having to pay more for goods and services and the upperclass continue to get richer. Who knows how long the housing situation will last. Gas already been going back up. Not like wages are helping much. Gotta be a millionaire at least to be able to survive soon.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The damn prices of everything going up are what's causing people to not have money or to cash out. Ain't a damn thing that hasn't gone up in price. The underclass gets poorer by having to pay more for goods and services and the upperclass continue to get richer. Who knows how long the housing situation will last. Gas already been going back up. Not like wages are helping much. Gotta be a millionaire at least to be able to survive soon.

More selling pressure once a majority of tax payers will owe for the Child Tax Credit or Unemployment benefits from "FUnemployment". Also those who held from last year can cash out right now to avoid short-term tax rates.

But definitely without the other classes, this market ain't gonna move back up and that can't happen if the pandemic is still causing chaos in the economy.

This is just a preview...not the raw yet...