1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was browsing thru spookyswap and came across this soul coin.

Soul Swap (SOUL) price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko

I remember there was one with same name but on eth. This one looks to be an AMM coin. They have their own exchange with staking at 49% and other things like farm and bond.

SOUL

The bonding looks decent but I'm not familiar with that aspect at all so best for me to stay away for now. Might just grab 1000 coins and see what it does. Its been dipping since its high but looks to be trending back up from the low in December.

Added 1250 and got in their discord. Still got a decent amount of usdc left for a new play if one comes up. now to see if i go look into staking this coin.
The UI looks clean. There's a USDC/USDT pair that's paying out 26%. The rewards are in that Soul Swap token tho
:patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The UI looks clean. There's a USDC/USDT pair that's paying out 26%. The rewards are in that Soul Swap token tho
:patrice:

I'm contemplating taking another risk, which isn't safe for most people in here. I'm chatting in the discord and one guy or girl mentions some LUX coin. I ask how much and they like about 500, and per coingecko.

Luxor (LUX) price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko

They then direct me to this site

Luxor Money

Which I'm already familiar with their type, well not that site in particular, but just the style.

@Kamala Harris done warned about those damn lambo calculators. :francis:

Eevn tho this hasn't had a huge drop in price its still down tho. But that APY always tempting for me. Definitely not for the weak at heart or those with low or starting bankrolls.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm contemplating taking another risk, which isn't safe for most people in here. I'm chatting in the discord and one guy or girl mentions some LUX coin. I ask how much and they like about 500, and per coingecko.

Luxor (LUX) price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko

They then direct me to this site

Luxor Money

Which I'm already familiar with their type, well not that site in particular, but just the style.

@Kamala Harris done warned about those damn lambo calculators. :francis:

Eevn tho this hasn't had a huge drop in price its still down tho. But that APY always tempting for me. Definitely not for the weak at heart or those with low or starting bankrolls.
I wouldn't even bother cause what we've seen with these inflationary OHM Forks is that the users don't hold or care about the APY anyway. That one looks like its not even a month old, since it's on FTM, when the smoke settles, I'd put my money on the TOMB (LIFE or whatever the end up calling it) being solidified as the OHM Fork that people flock to on FTM.

A lot of these other ones are going to be scrambling around trying to figure out how to bring value to their projects so people will actually hold the tokens. There's too many of them, eventually there will be a few simply because not all of these DAOs really going to have the funds and backing to sustain the APYs

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wouldn't even bother cause what we've seen with these inflationary OHM Forks is that the users don't hold or care about the APY anyway. That one looks like its not even a month old, since it's on FTM, when the smoke settles, I'd put my money on the TOMB (LIFE or whatever the end up calling it) being solidified as the OHM Fork that people flock to on FTM.

A lot of these other ones are going to be scrambling around trying to figure out how to bring value to their projects so people will actually hold the tokens. There's too many of them, eventually there will be a few simply because not all of these DAOs really going to have the funds and backing to sustain the APYs
oh yeah they do have the air drops coming for that life coin. yeah thats gonna be a big one.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah they do have the air drops coming for that life coin. yeah thats gonna be a big one.
Yeah, and you can't really compare a random DAO that just pops up with a crazy APY to another one that has a well known billionaire backing it.

They already have an ecosystem that will tie into whatever they do with their DAO. TOMB, TSHARES, TBONDS etc, these other joints don't have nothing but a ridiculous number praying that people just hold it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
realistically it’s probably gonna be something that’s already listed on coinbase or regular binance

yeah I think you're right...dont want to get my hopes up too high...keep seeing people say that something big was supposed to happen for Saitama this week but it might be another pump fake of D-Wade variety