1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You still doing the FTM-TOMB pair on TOMB Finance?
Yeah I just took $100 of tshare rewards last night and added it to the masonry staking. Was gonna claim like $95 of tomb rewards I had on that end but it wouldn't let me since I added to staking before claiming those rewards. Don't see much change in my masonry rewards now compared to yesterday anyways. Might just let the masonry rewards keep stacking and just claim cemetary ones since masonry gives 234% compared to 123%. My cemetary value is higher tho but I'm not trying to add more to it. Just keep claiming more tshares and staking them. I wish they had regular FTM staking tho. Spookyswap has to stake BOO, which isn't really profitable. And the other sites like reaper farms only have LPs. I see this Fantom foundation site that looks to have staking but at 14% its not really worth it compared to an LP.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I just took $100 of tshare rewards last night and added it to the masonry staking. Was gonna claim like $95 of tomb rewards I had on that end but it wouldn't let me since I added to staking before claiming those rewards. Don't see much change in my masonry rewards now compared to yesterday anyways. Might just let the masonry rewards keep stacking and just claim cemetary ones since masonry gives 234% compared to 123%. My cemetary value is higher tho but I'm not trying to add more to it. Just keep claiming more tshares and staking them. I wish they had regular FTM staking tho. Spookyswap has to stake BOO, which isn't really profitable. And the other sites like reaper farms only have LPs. I see this Fantom foundation site that looks to have staking but at 14% its not really worth it compared to an LP.
Look into Tarot.TO, they have single sided staking for FTM assets, but you need a VPN to access it because it's blocked in the states.

Staking the FTM-TOMB LP is essentially 1:1 staking for FTM. Tomb typically is always higher than FTM, so when people go to cashout, you won't experience much imperative loss if any at all. You then take TOMB and swap to FTM if you want after you unstake it.

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yep…we’re totally at their mercy

this pic sums up the “relationship” between us and whales…we can eat too when they decide to eat but if we get too greedy… :francis:

10553016-6768823-image-a-18_1551701065778.jpg
you saying crypto is controlled by whales?
nothing else?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Look into Tarot.TO, they have single sided staking for FTM assets, but you need a VPN to access it because it's blocked in the states.

Staking the FTM-TOMB LP is essentially 1:1 staking for FTM. Tomb typically is always higher than FTM, so when people go to cashout, you won't experience much imperative loss if any at all. You then take TOMB and swap to FTM if you want after you unstake it.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Save my money and just keep staking tshares and converting the tomb rewards to FTM and hopefully hit my goal of 1000 more coins to reach 5k. Save that USDC for the future or use it for something else.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know what the hell going on with COTI that its been up while all these other coins been red. Haven't heard anything lately yet I don't really keep up with it much. Not getting any hopes up until it crosses .45. With the ichimoku cloud flat across that price until mid February and the moving averages looking to cross soon, hopefully it does hit that mark and goes off towards a new ATH. Gotta keep it going the rest of this week tho. Should go see if they got anything going on. All my coins on CB anyways so not like I'll be moving them around or anything. Hits a dollar and I'm taking out some profit.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was browsing thru spookyswap and came across this soul coin.

Soul Swap (SOUL) price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko

I remember there was one with same name but on eth. This one looks to be an AMM coin. They have their own exchange with staking at 49% and other things like farm and bond.

SOUL

The bonding looks decent but I'm not familiar with that aspect at all so best for me to stay away for now. Might just grab 1000 coins and see what it does. Its been dipping since its high but looks to be trending back up from the low in December.

Added 1250 and got in their discord. Still got a decent amount of usdc left for a new play if one comes up. now to see if i go look into staking this coin.