1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
$2500 to $100 in 2 months, that’s worse than TIME
:damn:

E8-E5-AC76-96-F1-43-BA-BB8-B-9-BC3-D04156-B4.jpg

This seems no different than memes. Whales take you where they want, then they collectively unleash the flutes. Just gotta hop on and hop off at the right time.
:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$Whales take you where they want, then they collectively unleash the flutes. Just gotta hop on and hop off at the right time.

yep…we’re totally at their mercy

this pic sums up the “relationship” between us and whales…we can eat too when they decide to eat but if we get too greedy… :francis:

10553016-6768823-image-a-18_1551701065778.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yep…we’re totally at their mercy

this pic sums up the “relationship” between us and whales…we can eat too when they decide to eat but if we get too greedy… :francis:

10553016-6768823-image-a-18_1551701065778.jpg

I think on some coins over time as the whales get out and new people get in, it minimizes the damage but not by much yet. A whale sells a million dollars worth and ten new people get 100k each so it helps for next time prolly. But there's not enough people. There's very little crypto investors overall compared to the world population. I think like less than 1% from what I heard. Over time as it gets more mass adoption, it might help to defeat the whales.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey guys what's up. Been banned for a min and couldn't post. I hope y'all did your pulse X sacrifices?!?!

That being said, Reddit is a fukking AMAZING source for crypto news and info. Found some true gems.

Also I hope y'all are copping NFTs. The shyt is fukking booming. Made a small mint a few Solana NFTs and Harmony One.

Gaming Defi is also huge. Please check out Mars Colony on Harmony one and Defi Kingdoms if you haven't already.

Will likely post less here but will try and update this thread with some hot picks when I can. Much love to my homies here and God Bless. Gonna be alot of money made in 2022. Get ready.:blessed:
Ugh, I kept looking at the pulse x sacrifices and passed it up. :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Took some profit on saitama to send some usdc over to spookyswap. Hopefully ftm stays under 3 or dips some more. Goal is to get another 1k coins but if I can leave some usdc in there for future use, even better. At least Saitama gives me reflections when it eventually goes back up, so figure that better than taking from my stable coin stack. Already took profits on cosmos ecosystem rewards last night to pay down some debt so mint as well try to add some more ftm.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wZwUZDF9

Thinking that 2.70 mark is possible hopefully. Had some support around the 61% line and then again at 38%. Hopefullly the 23% line gets touched again and holds up. That would be right around the 20 day moving average line and its been staying above that line since late December right before that line crossed the orange line. Hopefully everything else goes back up but hopefully FTM keeps dipping a bit more. Now that I look at the pic, I see some support around October at that 23% line so that might be a good entry point if looking for one. Of course depends on how the market acts the rest of the week. No clue what caused this dip today. Maybe it was the stock market being closed and people not having stocks to sell so they sold crypto, or some government fud, or china, or the news, or who knows what. We'll bounce back thru out the week hopefully.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had money to blow I’d cop SOL right now..crazy if you don’t think we aren’t going back to $200+ soon.

Back to buy, holidays done, have some funds to play with and SOL is where I'm putting most of it. I think it's one of the better buys of the major coins at $140.

Cardano is the only one green today out of my portfolio. Up almost 50% in the last week. I was hoping for another dip to around $1.08 that was just a week ago, right now $1.61.

Watching BTC to see if it dips under 40k again, then will load up.

FTM doing great, my average buy is $1.23, hard for me to buy that now, so hopefully it dips some more so I can add some more. Don't like buy when they're close to ATH.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Took some profit on saitama to send some usdc over to spookyswap. Hopefully ftm stays under 3 or dips some more. Goal is to get another 1k coins but if I can leave some usdc in there for future use, even better. At least Saitama gives me reflections when it eventually goes back up, so figure that better than taking from my stable coin stack. Already took profits on cosmos ecosystem rewards last night to pay down some debt so mint as well try to add some more ftm.
You still doing the FTM-TOMB pair on TOMB Finance?