1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I should write a thank you letter to the Cosmos developers cuz :wow:.

These airdrops plus staking got me feeling blessed. Plus there's more coming like EVMOS and one called STARS coming too thats currently worth over $2600. They treat me so well.:mjcry:

Crazy that a coin that has no use (ION) is running just based on potential usage, and a meme coin (HUAHUA) is running too and has crazy staking rewards as well. Wish I could move some profits from another meme coin that was overhyped but their product under delivered :mjpls: but there's no bridge from eth network over without going thru an exchange. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Funny how buddy from Maker DAO was the one who wrote that tweet. Government just wants to create their own stablecoin, and I guess every other country does so also. Everyone likely uses USD or whatever the local used currency is to trade against a specific crypto asset. So the gov prolly wants all these stables eliminated to only have their own.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
FTM currently over the 11/08 high. Hopefully it holds up ok for the rest of Sunday and climbs some more during the week. Gotta move my trend line up when a high is established. Has a chance to attack the ath around 3.50 but it's gotta take it slow at first. Get to 3.25 at least and build from there.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
FTM currently over the 11/08 high. Hopefully it holds up ok for the rest of Sunday and climbs some more during the week. Gotta move my trend line up when a high is established. Has a chance to attack the ath around 3.50 but it's gotta take it slow at first. Get to 3.25 at least and build from there.

only got a small bag but still:wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Me: FTM doing good but needs to take its time and build to 3.25 thru out the week.

*An hour later*

FTM: its been long enough. hold my beer.

:wow:

Should dip down a bit I think but good to set a new high.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Funny how buddy from Maker DAO was the one who wrote that tweet. Government just wants to create their own stablecoin, and I guess every other country does so also. Everyone likely uses USD or whatever the local used currency is to trade against a specific crypto asset. So the gov prolly wants all these stables eliminated to only have their own.
I hope things don't trend that way. I'd like to think that in the digital landscape stable coins should be regulated to be created with a certain backing and if they fail then they fail. Eliminating them just adds into repeating financial historical failures.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody dug into Tesla's website and apparently they are getting ready to make Doge an option to buy Tesla cars and services.

i recall this a few months ago. And I predict it will fall right back down when people realize this is old news.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Sorry if it has been discussed already but how do yall feel about Gala? Should be a steal at that price

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Me: FTM doing good but needs to take its time and build to 3.25 thru out the week.

*An hour later*

FTM: its been long enough. hold my beer.

:wow:

Should dip down a bit I think but good to set a new high.

Do you think it will pull back after it sets a new all time high?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you think it will pull back after it sets a new all time high?

Maybe. Depend on market. October 28 it hit 3.48 and then early December had dipped to 1.14. Kind of formed a cup and handle pattern so could keep running but any news might slow the momentum. Doubt it dips under $2 unless something drastic happens.