1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.48 ain’t nothing breh you got some folks who was in that at .03 or less. Nonetheless I got lucky. I was reading up on potential coins last summer taking off before EOY -> going into 2022 and FTM’s fundamentals/hype had me curious with its current price at the time compared to other competitors.

When you’ve been in crypto for awhile you can kind of tell by intuition when something might have potential. Don’t always workout like that though lol.

This coin made a lot of new millionaires I have to find me something like this

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This coin made a lot of new millionaires I have to find me something like this

I hate to be that guy but I think the ship has sailed for those type of gains if we’re speaking 10x - 100x. Any ETH competitors (SOL, AVAX, FTM, etc) should at least 3x your money at these prices within the next 3-6 months. I believe you can get a better buy in once we get that final dip but if you want to play it safe can’t really go wrong with these. If I had money to blow I’d cop SOL right now..crazy if you don’t think we aren’t going back to $200+ soon.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just grabbed some FTM what is this other stuff they are talking about tomb, tshare. Tbomb
Tomb is pegged to fantom. Tshare is another coin that's way more expensive. I think like 19 or 20 grand at the moment. They have staking and liquidity thru tomb finance. Tomb.com.

Provide liquidity for tomb-ftm and earn tshare, and then can also stake the tshare to earn tomb. So it's like one big circle. Get the tshare rewards for the liquidity pool and then use the rewards to stake more tshares.

Reaper Farms also has LP for both ftm-tomb, and ftm-tshare at a higher rate, plus it auto compounds. Can easily get a nice come up after a year with either of these sites especially reaper and even tomb if managed right. I got like 65 to 70 in rewards on tomb for both tshare and tomb, so ima wait a bit until I hit 100 and claim to add more to my tshare staking and increase my reward rate. It's cheap to claim rewards or so anything on the ftm network so not like I'm spending $80 in gas like eth to claim anything.

Reaper got the pools at 250 and 870 percent too so that grows quick.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure about Whitebit, but I got mine from BitForex and all i have to do is send it back there for the swap to go through. I'm assuming it's the same for any other exchange that carries it.
I believe that is the exchange, I have mine sitting in trust wallet, I better send mine back to BitForex, is there a time frame?

Edit: I got it of Ascend ex.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate to be that guy but I think the ship has sailed for those type of gains if we’re speaking 10x - 100x. Any ETH competitors (SOL, AVAX, FTM, etc) should at least 3x your money at these prices within the next 3-6 months. I believe you can get a better buy in once we get that final dip but if you want to play it safe can’t really go wrong with these. If I had money to blow I’d cop SOL right now..crazy if you don’t think we aren’t going back to $200+ soon.
I don't know if it's sailed completely yet, these L1 chains are always a killer dapp and a Coinbase listing away from going crazy

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They haven't. Gaming crypto is still nascent. When these games reach full utilization. It's going to be some newly minted millionaires out here.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if it's sailed completely yet, these L1 chains are always a killer dapp and a Coinbase listing away from going crazy

They haven't. Gaming crypto is still nascent. When these games reach full utilization. It's going to be some newly minted millionaires out here.

I meant for this cycle just to clarify and I’d love to be wrong.