1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for the update I have mine in my wallet, I'm not sure what exchanges carry it certainly not the heavy hitters.

Think I may have got it from Whitebit, is there anything I need to do?
Not sure about Whitebit, but I got mine from BitForex and all i have to do is send it back there for the swap to go through. I'm assuming it's the same for any other exchange that carries it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not sure about Whitebit, but I got mine from BitForex and all i have to do is send it back there for the swap to go through. I'm assuming it's the same for any other exchange that carries it.
I have mine on an exchange and assumed they did it for you. I should look and see. I think bitforex is where I got it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
FTM and it's ecosystem is a sure thing. Whether you're just holding the assets or doing DeFi on there, it's too much to be denied.

I saw that it's total volume will pass AVAX in Feb if it continues the trend that it's been on. Fantom has the dev activity, it has the best DeFi opportunities, it's cheap and it's mainnet token isn't easily attainable (the Binance news is big but it's a precursor to other CEXs doing the same). Once that happens, even more people are going to be on it along with the top projects/protocols that are built on it. And it's still not on Coinbase yet.

I'm going to have to buy back in unfortunately.
:snoop:

It's hard trying to find something else or new when the obvious choice, especially with DeFi is already in front of you.
Do u mean fantom?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn you are Papered up how did you get into this in the first place I never heard of it

.48 ain’t nothing breh you got some folks who was in that at .03 or less. Nonetheless I got lucky. I was reading up on potential coins last summer taking off before EOY -> going into 2022 and FTM’s fundamentals/hype had me curious with its current price at the time compared to other competitors.

When you’ve been in crypto for awhile you can kind of tell by intuition when something might have potential. Don’t always workout like that though lol.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate you breh. I got my ass completely whooped in the stock market last year. If it wasn’t for FTM/Crypto in general I’d be down bad right now. Let’s keep flourishing.

I personally believe we have one more dip left before we run off to a blow off top.

Man I hope you're right. Could definitely use the run up. Got me some FTM and CRO on the dips, hoping they make moves soon.