1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you know if it's compatible with trust wallet, I don't mess with meta mask since I don't use ETH.
Yes, it is.

However, if you ever want to access it from a PC you'll have to use Metamask

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FTM and it's ecosystem is a sure thing. Whether you're just holding the assets or doing DeFi on there, it's too much to be denied.

I saw that it's total volume will pass AVAX in Feb if it continues the trend that it's been on. Fantom has the dev activity, it has the best DeFi opportunities, it's cheap and it's mainnet token isn't easily attainable (the Binance news is big but it's a precursor to other CEXs doing the same). Once that happens, even more people are going to be on it along with the top projects/protocols that are built on it. And it's still not on Coinbase yet.

I'm going to have to buy back in unfortunately.
:snoop:

It's hard trying to find something else or new when the obvious choice, especially with DeFi is already in front of you.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
FTM and it's ecosystem is a sure thing. Whether you're just holding the assets or doing DeFi on there, it's too much to be denied.

I saw that it's total volume will pass AVAX in Feb if it continues the trend that it's been on. Fantom has the dev activity, it has the best DeFi opportunities, it's cheap and it's mainnet token isn't easily attainable (the Binance news is big but it's a precursor to other CEXs doing the same). Once that happens, even more people are going to be on it along with the top projects/protocols that are built on it. And it's still not on Coinbase yet.

I'm going to have to buy back in unfortunately.
:snoop:

It's hard trying to find something else or new when the obvious choice, especially with DeFi is already in front of you.

giphy.webp

I say it hits CB by end of second quarter the latest, especially if it keeps holding up well. What they need to do is have the mainnet token tho so it'll be easier to send over to the ecosystem.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
giphy.webp

I say it hits CB by end of second quarter the latest, especially if it keeps holding up well. What they need to do is have the mainnet token tho so it'll be easier to send over to the ecosystem.
That's going to happen, and that's why it's good to get it and hold, cause when that does happen people are going to pour into it even more.

TVL wise, it's already impressive considering how many hoops people have to go through just to get the native token.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why u say that
Was wondering if anyone could fill me in since I haven't looked into it properly but it has a crazy amount of hype and the fact that it's a low fee block chain. We know how solana and lunar exploded it could be the chance to get into something early.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's going to happen, and that's why it's good to get it and hold, cause when that does happen people are going to pour into it even more.

TVL wise, it's already impressive considering how many hoops people have to go through just to get the native token.
How far do you think it can go, it's already at a 7 billion market cap.
I was going to take a look at the defi tokens on its eco system that show potential. What do you think?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How far do you think it can go, it's already at a 7 billion market cap.
I was going to take a look at the defi tokens on its eco system that show potential. What do you think?
I think somewhere in the teens, after it hits double digits idk.

It already had a great run up, so it's not going to be like AVAX or SOL in terms of price, it already went crazy. But it's going to continue to be used as it's DeFi protocols are hard to beat and the dev support/community is thriving.

There's a lot of activity that is bullish whether your intent is to buy and hold or buy and lend/stake/provide liquidity.

Go to the 30:30 minute mark. You can use the chapter guide and slide around but there was a lot of FTM discussion on this episode and they break down why it's going to continue to rise.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
OMI looks to be having a decent week. But it's faked us out a few times before the past six months or so, so nothing is guaranteed. I think they going thru their conversion currently. The ones on exchanges shouldn't worry, I think just the ones in wallets. I gotta check their socials cuz I know they had an ama or something recently and I think a few more were planned. Currently around Christmas day prices but if it keeps pushing up towards 7500 range it could get back to early November prices. Just needs to stay in the 7s and not keep dropping back down to the 5s.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMI looks to be having a decent week. But it's faked us out a few times before the past six months or so, so nothing is guaranteed. I think they going thru their conversion currently. The ones on exchanges shouldn't worry, I think just the ones in wallets. I gotta check their socials cuz I know they had an ama or something recently and I think a few more were planned. Currently around Christmas day prices but if it keeps pushing up towards 7500 range it could get back to early November prices. Just needs to stay in the 7s and not keep dropping back down to the 5s.
Thanks for the update I have mine in my wallet, I'm not sure what exchanges carry it certainly not the heavy hitters.

Think I may have got it from Whitebit, is there anything I need to do?